Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have NSB stayed at every single hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have NSB stayed at every single hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?

Just seeing if NSB'S Vegas strip experience have included every single major hotel on the strip.

I have stayed at Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Venetian, Cesear's Palace, Wynn and Planet Hollywood.

This is the lounge!!! Of course we done the lot.....twice i might add!

Comment

dis b lang nut nsb, butt mayb ur thrad gut muved

stayed at Luxor, Flamingo, Excalibur, Stratosphere and the Rio and just walked around the rest of them. Luxor was the best of them for me, but maybe just got a good room.

imo Vegas is great for a couple of days, any longer and it gets old quick.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 08-31-2015, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        stayed at Luxor, Flamingo, Excalibur, Stratosphere and the Rio and just walked around the rest of them. Luxor was the best of them for me, but maybe just got a good room.

imo Vegas is great for a couple of days, any longer and it gets old quick.
        i think it's overrated as hell, especially for the money. There are way better places to hit with hotter women, cheaper drugs, and a better party atmosphere.

Comment

been to vegas once. mayweather - canelo.

stayed at the MGM. it's technically a bit off of the strip.

Comment

Been once and stayed at the Monte Carlo, it's a nice simple hotel but it's easily the most plain of the 'themed' hotels on the strip. As someone who's been to the real Monte Carlo, you'd have no idea knowing it was based on that if you didn't know otherwise.

Comment

Working...
            X