No announcement yet.

Goodbye BoxingScene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
    My time was short, and I've only had a handful of posts, but these are my last words. I do not believe in an after life and I have accepted my fate.

For those interested I was laying in my bed, the soft glow from my laptop monitor being the only light in the darkness of my room. When suddenly my hand was dive bombed by what sounded like a moth, or some sort of flying insect. I have gone looking but I fear it is seeking shelter in my bed.

These are my last words.
    Some gay ass **** right here.

Comment

Well I made it through after a tough night. Thanks to quick thinking I ordered a flamethrower from amazon.ca using overnight shipping and it got to me at 12:01am. I am now typing this from a soup kitchen.

Comment

Well I made it through after a tough night. Thanks to quick thinking I ordered a flamethrower from amazon.ca using overnight shipping and it got to me at 12:01am. I am now typing this from a soup kitchen.
        Good form!!!!!

I like it.....

Comment

Comment

My time was short, and I've only had a handful of posts, but these are my last words. I do not believe in an after life and I have accepted my fate.

For those interested I was laying in my bed, the soft glow from my laptop monitor being the only light in the darkness of my room. When suddenly my hand was dive bombed by what sounded like a moth, or some sort of flying insect. I have gone looking but I fear it is seeking shelter in my bed.

These are my last words.

Comment

Comment

flying spiders. you're good as dead.

this is a thread with purpose.

Comment

These are my last words.
                  Sad message........................................... .......

Comment

Working...
                  X