No announcement yet.

who wins at 140? omar fig vs Adrien broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    I like the kid too much and I don't want to see him making a swift move until he is fully prepared...

The kid gained 20 pounds overnight for last nights fight. He's horribly weight drained at 135. All his early fights were at 140. You'll see a completely different fighter when he starts fighting at 140 again. He's twice as strong and twice as relentless at light welterweight.

Comment

We should probably wait a couple of fights to see how he does at that weight. Like the poster above mentioned he is pretty weight drained at 135. He will be stronger at 140 but his conditioning and defense need to improve. Broner may have flaws but he can be dangerous when he lets his hands go.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
        Omar looks like a completely different fighter when he fights at 140. He's not drained. He's twice the beast.

Omar by wide UD too strong, too relentless, too texan.
        You're just being biased which is understandable but you can't be taken seriously. Broner lost to Chino at ww but he was slugging with him and had moments aswell. At 140 vs Omar, you think he loses a wide ud??? Smh Broner would land big punches on him all night.

Comment

I like Broner, no cincy bias either. This would be a great fight though. Broner doesn't move and Figueroa is a come-forward guy.

Comment

figueroa use to fight at 140? why did he move down?

Anyway, Broner hate aside, Omar Figueroa is no Maidana. Broner should be able to handle him even if he takes some shots on the inside.

Comment

Broner is all wrong for Figueroa. That's a fight I would love to see tho.

Comment

Working...
              X