No announcement yet.

So Manny beats Rios then what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Manny beats Rios then what?

I'm pretty sure everyone outside the rios household is expecting Manny to win this fight and really speaking he should win it. So let's say he does, where does he go from there?

Personally I'd love to see him get a rematch with Bradley and correct that injustice and then end his career with a 5th fight with JMM.

Lose to JMM for a 5th, 6th & 7th time.

Comment

Rematch with Bradley/Marquez.... durrr

Comment

then, mayweather comes out the closet

Comment

Mike Alvarado, Karim Mayfield, Ruslan Provodnikov or Jessie Vargas, He never fighting in the USA again and Bradley/Marquez will never agree to fight outside the USA

Comment

More than likely a rematch with the Bradley/Marquez winner.

Comment

marquez will come to his senses. i understand passes on manny for bradley but for alavardo? mayfield? nah. pac/jmm 5 will happen next year.

Comment

rematch bradley. if he beats marquez, it'll be the most sensible fight to make. if he loses, the injustice of the first fight can still get a few people to buy it (that's if marquez is still unwilling to give pacman a fifth fight). maybe a vargas or alvarado if he beats provodnikov?

Comment

I have an awful feeling that Pacquiao might fight Mayweather in his last fight for a payday. At this point, Mayweather would obviously win and I fear the ill-educated portion of Mayweather fans will become unbearable for all eternity over what would be a rather meaningless win at this stage.

Comment

Continue doing what he does best...dominating Boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X