No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Body Barrage Made Berto Urinate Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Body Barrage Made Berto Urinate Blood

According to sources, Robert Guerrero caused Andre Berto to urinate blood after their fight on Saturday, which Guerrero won via unanimous decision on HBO.

Guerrero dropped Berto twice -- once in the first and once in the second -- and won by scores of 116-110 on all three cards.

It was a rough fight with Guerrero pressing the action and pushing Berto to the ropes. Guerrero concentrated on Berto's midsection, landing 74 body shots in the fight according to CompuBox. [Click Here To Read More]

I remember telling my brother during the fight...

"even if Guerrero loses this fight, at least he's going to make Berto piss blood for a week"

Comment

Berto will never be the same

Comment

i think it's a foregone conclusion that would happen

Comment

Damn..I was watching thinking this would happen..cummulative damage..even when he wasn't punching the body hard the damage was done already he was just adding to it..

Comment

This makes it even more funny.

Thank you based boxing Gods.

Comment

Guerrero put in that work, like someone else said on here Berto is done. His confidence has to be shot.

Comment

Karma for the roids

Comment

Man I knew he was putting that work in on that body I think it was round 7 or 8 he came out and pinned berto against the ropes and with both hands he beat that body like it was a heavy bag I was like damn.

Comment

Me love you long time, Ghost.

Comment

Working...
                    X