No announcement yet.

Berto will remind everyone that he is a beast tomorrow night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
    Don't you like swinging on cheatos nut sack? He's a cheater also. You're right...This place is filled with hypocrisy.
    Please find me a post where I said he's innocent trying to cheat against Mosley(another cheater). Good Luck!

Don't even get me started on your little catch weight hypocrisy either boy.
    Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 11-23-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I love fights like this. Definition of 50/50. Two young, talented Americans. Too bad Berto roided though, I hope Guerrero teaches him a lesson.

Comment

Berto. What a fine example for the kids. Cheat, get caught and still be rewarded with a 1.5 million dollar check.

Everyone should want to be like berto.

Comment

Drug cheat allowed to fight.

Comment

rewatched guerrero/aydin earlier today, man robert is really open for right hands. berto's got pop too, and he took hernandez out in one round with one. we'll see what happens. i say berto has the power to stop guerrero, but if he doesn't do it i think guerrero would have won more rounds, thus giving him a decision win. should be a good scrap. i got e-points riding on guerrero, so i'm rooting for him tomorrow night. hopefully it's a entertaining fight in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              are you suggesting i'm a Guerrero supporter?

and being top 10 in a weak division don't really mean much imo take k-9 for example he has been in the top 10 of his weight division for a min but that doesn't necessarily mean he's good or skilled.......

"par" is a golf reference.

subpar would mean less than adequate compared to one's peers (those who shoot par.)

if berto is a sub par WW then so is guerrero. along those lines it's a relatively even fight.

you can support whoever you like. i'm not big of either of these guys. berto has been in some good fights, and guerrero is gutsy in jumping in weight [for bigger money,] and is a decent technician

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                You're very correct at the weight even though a lot of his wins after winning the vacant belt were lower weight guys. What is long time?

* a long time

it's 1130 here, and i'm very tired.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  why is Berto a beast but Morales a bum bro?
                  Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I'm still waiting for Larry to tell me why Berto is a beast that only tested positive because of contamination

but Morales is a "bum" and "cheater"......
                  Just have that 2 trillion ready for me tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Just have that 2 trillion ready for me tomorrow night
                    that's not answering my question..........

admit that you're racially biased

Comment

I will be rooting for the Ghost to flatten Berto's a$$ cause I can't stand that joker, but emotions aside, Berto whoops Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X