No announcement yet.

Martinez-Macklin ring girl name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    Some dudes are plain funny, these are the same guys that are in a relationship with an ugly asss average girl. Shes as real as it gets and a beauty.

I would love to see your wife. It is a bold statement to condemn anyone average, legit douch.

Comment

That girl from last night def deserves her own thread

I LOL at these type of dudes every time

That kid gets more bitches than you, what's your point?

Comment

Her ass caught my eye too, It's a little too much out of proportion, but given the chance to hit it, I wouldn't hesitate a second.

Comment

her ass being fake is just half the story.

her real name is antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
            her ass being fake is just half the story.

her real name is antonio.
            I ****ing love you, that was hilarious...

So glad I checked back in this thread, the first person that named her is getting whatever i have donated to them.

Comment

Hah.

I thought about that for a second, that ring girl was smoking hot. And in addition to having a nice body she was pretty.

Was like wtf.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

who was the blonde standing behind Macklin when he was interviewed after the fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  LOL exactly. . . You seen a picture of this lil sucka? He LITERALLY looks like an AIDS patient. . . All cracked out and shyt - black circles under his eyes. . .. . . . . . Hahaha ole sucka fo' life weighs about 140 pounds, but is one of those "skinny-fat" dudes. . . no muscle tone, and about 20% body fat @ 140 pounds. . . LOL, if he's had poosy at all, it ain't nowhere NEAR anything like these ring girls.
                  This guy has all of my accounts on ignore but still talks crap about me

The only girl in this website says you don't look good. You are sad.

Comment

Some dudes are plain funny, these are the same guys that are in a relationship with an ugly asss average girl. Shes as real as it gets and a beauty.

Eyebrows are too big. 4.5 at best.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      oh give me a break with the fake ass`shlt!!!! Every time a girl has an ass` that is out of this world ...people automaticly think its fake. A girl dont have to be a fat tub of shlt to have a fat ass`!
                      Why's this guy getting so defensive?

Comment

Working...
                      X