Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should ESPN replace Teddy Atlas with somebody better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he gets annoying at times...

plus he lied about God and emails

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      Even if he didn't discredit Pacquiao and the Klitschkos by lying, he would still be an incompetent boxing analyst/commentator.

He's much too negative and has a shitty personality.

Exactly.

but guys like Emanuel Steward and Larry Merchant are great because they KISS your favorite fighters ass?

give me a fukin BREAK, this is just how todays boxing fans are...OVERLY SENSITIVE! they want to hear ONLY what they enjoy hearing

if Teddy is on ESPN Lying then he should have a few Lawsuits against him by now

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        but guys like Emanuel Steward and Larry Merchant are great because they KISS your favorite fighters ass?

give me a fukin BREAK, this is just how todays boxing fans are...OVERLY SENSITIVE! they want to hear ONLY what they enjoy hearing

if Teddy is on ESPN Lying then he should have a few Lawsuits against him by now
        Teddy's daddy was a wealthy man, left him lots of money, and so he can afford the best lawyers. But eventually he will go too far and be sued.

Emanuel Steward is a bona-fide great boxing trainer with over 40 wins in world title fights. Teddy has usually had his fighters fail, and has only ONE win in a world title fight.

Steward is not only more intelligent than Teddy, Emanuel has a much more pleasant personality.

And while Larry Merchant is a classy guy, Teddy comes across as a loser.

Comment

Teddy's daddy was a wealthy man, left him lots of money, and so he can afford the best lawyers. But eventually he will go too far and be sued.

Emanuel Steward is a bona-fide great boxing trainer with over 40 wins in world title fights. Teddy has usually had his fighters fail, and has only ONE win in a world title fight.

Steward is not only more intelligent than Teddy, Emanuel has a much more pleasant personality.

And while Larry Merchant is a classy guy, Teddy comes across as a loser.
          Merchant is the definition of a man that is so old that he doesn't give a shit about what comes out of his mouth.

Comment

Poll result is close so far.

Comment

I might be weird, but I like Atlas.

Comment

I think an awful commentator/analyst like Teddy hurts the popularity of boxing.

ESPN2 comes with basic cable packages so it reaches a lot of viewers. And the fights are replayed on TSN here in Canada.

Every boxing fan I know personally considers Teddy to be a shitty commentator.

Comment

I think an awful commentator/analyst like Teddy hurts the popularity of boxing.

ESPN2 comes with basic cable packages so it reaches a lot of viewers. And the fights are replayed on TSN here in Canada.

Every boxing fan I know personally considers Teddy to be a shitty commentator.
                  Please let it go. I hate Max Kellerman probably more than you do Atlas, but I'm not praying for his downfall. Both Teddy and Max have their fair share of fans and detractors. I personally love Teddy's brutal honesty and Cus D'amato influenced wisdom and viewpoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
                    he gets annoying at times...

plus he lied about God and emails
                    Yes. Pacquiao should sue him for that.

Comment

Yes. Pacquiao should sue him for that.
                      i bet he wont sue Teddy a good lawyer would advise Pac not to sue it could back fire on him. this is one of these cases that could open big can of warms
                      good to see Teddy wining f**k *******s

Comment

Working...
                      X