Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales - Willie Limond (full fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik Morales - Willie Limond (full fight)

Thanks for posting this I had forgotten about this and had no idea what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamil.H View Post

good fight. thanks for sharing man.

Comment

Was a good little scrap. It would be interesting to see him and Marquez. I think both certainly to have the payday and neither has anything whatsoever left to prove, so it would be good to see them both together getting it on finally even if it is years too late.

Marquez' wear and tear is really starting to catch up to him though so it might be nice to see them and it could actually end up being a really good fight. Marquez would probably try to knock Morales out and the one thing Morales can still do is scrap well.

I think most people would like to see it, even at this late stage. Wrap things up nicely before they all retire...or at least before Marquez, Barrera and Morales retire. Pac still has years left in him if he does keep going.

Comment

so sad to see morales so soft in the middle. you could see his love handles protruding from his trunks in his sides.

he cant even get in shape. at least roy jones jr. still looks good from a physique stand point. morales looks like he just got off the couch.

that fight vs marquez should not be made.

Comment

One of the worse called fights ever!

Morales controlling the pace = Willie Limond controlling the pace

Limond lands a stiff jab = Morales lands a stiff jab

The Scottish highlands are more than a mile high.

Willie Limond is an Olympic Silver Medalist, apparantly?

Morales dominates the round = Not enough to win the round

Comment

for some reason in that last round El Terrible reminded me of Trinidad in the way he was bouncing and the way he finished

Comment

Originally posted by ericsantos View Post
                for some reason in that last round El Terrible reminded me of Trinidad in the way he was bouncing and the way he finished
                he sure did man

Comment

thanks

Comment

thanks. Man the liver shot is the deadliest punch by far. When I trained the first time I got hit in my liver i started vomiting and gasping for breath. Some people punch so hard that no matter how much conditioning you got if they hit you in the sweet spot your paralyzed for a good amount of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X