No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs James Toney @ 168 primes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins vs James Toney @ 168 primes

Who would win 1 on 1, who is more "old school" and who has the better defence?
    Hopkins wins 1v1 in prime
    15.63%
    Toney wins 1v1 in prime
    34.38%
    Hopkins is more old school
    9.38%
    Toney is more old school
    15.63%
    Hopkins has/had the better defence
    6.25%
    Toney has/had the better defence
    18.75%

toney at his best would beat hopkins.

have said that, toney is a huge let down despite all his skills, and hopkins in his prime always delievered, even in an ugly fight.

toney at his worst loses to hopkins.

Comment

Oyy...such a tough fight. I think I give JT the slight edge here. He did everything a little better than B-Hop and would probably edge a decision.

Comment

Hard to tell, but I'd pick Toney. Hopkins was way more active than now when he was on his prime but at 168 Toney would've beat him, his counterpunching skills were something crazy. I think it would've been close but Toney would've rallied on the later rds to win a UD.

Comment

Toney would win imo, I wanna see this fight now. Bhop says he wants to fight heavyweight,**** fight Toney for starters, it could have great build up seeing as they both hate each other.

Comment

No bias from Natas in the polls

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Oyy...such a tough fight. I think I give JT the slight edge here. He did everything a little better than B-Hop and would probably edge a decision.
              Except dieting.

Comment

Toney beats everyone in this division.. if we could keep him away from those Bar-Q joints and the Burgers, I can't see anyone beating him.

Comment

Hopkins KO1 Toney

Ya'll know I'm kidding...but I can't choose against Bernard although Toney's a great fighter in his own right...Hopkins by SD...

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                    Toney beats everyone in this division.. if we could keep him away from those Bar-Q joints and the Burgers, I can't see anyone beating him.
                    Yea right!!! You telln me James Toney at his best could beat Roy Jones at his best!? Plz Roy n his prime>Any1 in his divison

Comment

Working...
                    X