Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that every guy on the internet seems to think they're Casanova?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it that every guy on the internet seems to think they're Casanova?

Even the fugly, nerdy ones? In fact they're worse because they have cyber sex on the to-do list. Can somone explain this? A girl on the internet is like a ****ing hot potato. Why?

My girlfriend plays some online game and constantly, every day is like 5-10 nerds trying to flirt with her over the internet and that. How can a girl give someone a ******* over the internet? Do alot of men really just live to see naked chicks on webcams?

LOL @ TS. Same goes for female mings. Why does each h0e on the web think she's a genuine nympho love-goddess??

Comment

Originally posted by White Briton View Post
      Even the fugly, nerdy ones? In fact they're worse because they have cyber sex on the to-do list. Can somone explain this? A girl on the internet is like a ****ing hot potato. Why?

My girlfriend plays some online game and constantly, every day is like 5-10 nerds trying to flirt with her over the internet and that. How can a girl give someone a ******* over the internet? Do alot of men really just live to see naked chicks on webcams?
      I only try and talk to girls i know in real life online now. I been on plenty of dates wit girls i have met online in the past and some have been right dogs nothing like what they are on there profile pic, I have also decided that its much easier to pull a hot girl in real life than online.

Comment

Yes, I forgot to add. Most of the "women" you meet online are just sad, lonely, attention seeking, no self esteem/confidence whores who get off on hordes of nerds trying to get in their cyber pants. It actually sickens me.

Comment

now im off to google casanova

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
            Giacomo Girolamo Casanova de Seingalt (April 2, 1725 – June 4, 1798) was a Venetian adventurer and author. His main book Histoire de ma vie (Story of My Life), part autobiography and part memoir, is regarded as one of the most authentic sources of the customs and norms of European social life during the 18th century.

He was so famous as a womanizer that his name remains synonymous with the art of seduction. He associated with European royalty, popes and cardinals, along with luminaries such as Voltaire, Goethe and Mozart. He spent his last years in Bohemia as a librarian in Count Waldstein's household, where he also wrote the story of his life.

"Romeo" seems a bit... overused.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post

You should google 'methods of CIA' first, bro.

Comment

Right, I'm off to get the book.

Comment

LÖL, just aks your girlfreind. She's a secret expert on tha IT-section.

Comment

Women only use the interweb for Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                    X