Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Drops, Decisions Terrell Gausha in a Snoozer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
    Lara is a very skilled fighter. I respect that and I love the sweet science. But for some reason I still find him very boring to watch. I feel bad saying that because he is very talented and I see what he brings as a boxer. At the end of the day I dont enjoy watching him unfortunately.
    Damn. I agree with all this.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      I'm not hating! But we see time and time again how boring his fights are! He will never be an A side PPV fighter!
      of course he will never be an A side PPV. He doesn't beat up his wife, he is a good guy that helps his community and a defensive minded fighter. We all agreed on that. But by the same token we have to agree that the guy is a master in what he does. In order to have an exciting fight you need a kirland, perro, williams kind of fighters. His nature is defense first and coast to a win. I don't blame him in part because, is another life after boxing and he wouldn't be any good to his family, if he ended up punch drunk.
      Last edited by garfios; 10-17-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
        Lara is a very skilled fighter. I respect that and I love the sweet science. But for some reason I still find him very boring to watch. I feel bad saying that because he is very talented and I see what he brings as a boxer. At the end of the day I dont enjoy watching him unfortunately.
        I'm with you. They need to find him a dancing partner.

Comment

Okay so can we all just stop with the "Canelo needs to fight Lara again" nonsense now? ... Please?

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            Okay so can we all just stop with the "Canelo needs to fight Lara again" nonsense now? ... Please?

Ain't nobody wanna see that again!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Ain't nobody wanna see that again!
              ain't nobody wanna see Lara fight again period.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                ain't nobody wanna see Lara fight again period.
                I'll like to see it. I'll love to find out if ginger learned something from the first fight. Or if Lara understand that he won't win a decision...

Comment

Working...
                X