Worst fights ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klitchko vs Povetkin sucked big time

Comment

Haye v Harrison was awful but at least it ended in 3 and did everyone a favour.

Wlad v Povetkin was awful to watch, Wlad's grabbing was excessive and really terrible viewing for the most part.

Bellew v Cleverly 2...that was painful viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        Hasim Rahman vs John Ruiz
        Byrd vs Williamson(that fight was so bad I fell asleep and missed Toney's fight which was the main event)
        Bronco Mckart vs Wright II(i wouldn't watch the 3rd)
        Lara vs gausha

I've seen a lot of bad fights but those are the absolute worst i can think of off the top of my head.
        that one there!!!!!

Comment

Trever Berbick slow dancing with Carl Williams for what seemed like an eternity before the Tyson Spinks fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Haye v Harrison was awful but at least it ended in 3 and did everyone a favour.

Wlad v Povetkin was awful to watch, Wlad's grabbing was excessive and really terrible viewing for the most part.

Bellew v Cleverly 2...that was painful viewing.
            I completely forgot about that. It was horrible to watch...and it was PPV LOL

Comment

Klitschko-Fury can never be the worst Heavyweight title fight. You at least had the idea that Fury could get kod at any point.

You didn't get that feeling with Byrd-Williamson. I had to switch that off after a while.

Miguel Vazquez has been in some awful fights. Him and Carlos Molina.

Comment

Working...
              X