Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto's Underrated Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reality is that when people read about Canelo, Mayweather, Pacquiao and others.. the will read about Cotto too. He is part of history and thats what i believe = a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      Cotto = Broner

Cherry picked weak title holders and/or vacant titles, and got clowned everytime he fought A-level opposition.
      furthermore...its hard to believe a guy like you was ever really involved in the sport

mentioning cottos name in the same breath as broners is an absolute disgrace.....i dunno where you are but i would love to meet up and tell you to your face how little respect i have for you for that comment.....

i still see, sadly, you have a terrible signature line implying that canelo is afraid of golovkin....when canelo went 12 rounds, got a draw, and landed more power punches on your hero......what a simp

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Cotto and Broner have balls.

GG...not so much.
        GGG owns your soul. You cant make a single boxing comment without mentioning his name. LOL

Comment

i liked cotto, never ran his mouth. partly because he never spoke english.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            furthermore...its hard to believe a guy like you was ever really involved in the sport

mentioning cottos name in the same breath as broners is an absolute disgrace.....i dunno where you are but i would love to meet up and tell you to your face how little respect i have for you for that comment.....

i still see, sadly, you have a terrible signature line implying that canelo is afraid of golovkin....when canelo went 12 rounds, got a draw, and landed more power punches on your hero......what a simp
            cotto defense league STAND UP!!!!

lol. Are you gonna bring your pom poms?

but ok, humor me. What is Cottos best win? Old Shane? 1 legged Sergio? cmon chump, DEFEND him. Lets hear about all the elite fighters he beat.

nothing???
            Last edited by OnePunch; 10-14-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

cotto defense league STAND UP!!!!

lol. Are you gonna bring your pom poms?

but ok, humor me. What is Cottos best win? Old Shane? 1 legged Sergio? cmon chump, DEFEND him. Lets hear about all the elite fighters he beat.

nothing???
              now anyone that defends a fighter is a cheerleader? are you gonna go in every post where someone defends golovkin and tell em to bring pom poms? you would be a busy man and have little time to do anything else

again...he fought canelo and floyd tough....and busted pacs eardrum and left him more physically damaged than just about any other fight that pac had since he emerged a star.....are you going to deny that?

did he not excercise his margarito demon even after taking a bad beatdown from a guy that may have had loaded gloves? you going to deny that?

his resume is one of the best left in the game and one of the better of his generation......are we going to bash every guy that came up short against A-A+ comp? he lost to two ATGs and canelo........if you think thats shameful i question your manhood.....you are clearly a coward...anytime you are in the new england area give me a shout...ill gladly meet up with you and see if you talk about some of these guys like this when you have to look another man, and boxing fan, in the eye

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                now anyone that defends a fighter is a cheerleader? are you gonna go in every post where someone defends golovkin and tell em to bring pom poms? you would be a busy man and have little time to do anything else

again...he fought canelo and floyd tough....and busted pacs eardrum and left him more physically damaged than just about any other fight that pac had since he emerged a star.....are you going to deny that?

did he not excercise his margarito demon even after taking a bad beatdown from a guy that may have had loaded gloves? you going to deny that?

his resume is one of the best left in the game and one of the better of his generation......are we going to bash every guy that came up short against A-A+ comp? he lost to two ATGs and canelo........if you think thats shameful i question your manhood.....you are clearly a coward...anytime you are in the new england area give me a shout...ill gladly meet up with you and see if you talk about some of these guys like this when you have to look another man, and boxing fan, in the eye

uhmmmm, I'm not the one making posts about going to see someone in their face to challenge their opinions. Thats the realm of wanna-be tough guys like yourself.

I believe you are entitled to your opinion. You happen to be wrong, but its a free country and you are allowed to be wrong. I dont need to find you in real life and force you to defend your position, because your opinion doesnt mean that much to me for me to take it that personally. You dont like a fighter I like? Fine. Who cares? But you are a bit too personally invested in this cotto thing. Seems odd.......

Comment

No matter what Cotto did in his career, none of you will give credit to him because he is Puerto Rican and his not a trash talker guy with a bunch of ***gets behind his money and doesn't show off his wealth.

Comment

uhmmmm, I'm not the one making posts about going to see someone in their face to challenge their opinions. Thats the realm of wanna-be tough guys like yourself.

I believe you are entitled to your opinion. You happen to be wrong, but its a free country and you are allowed to be wrong. I dont need to find you in real life and force you to defend your position, because your opinion doesnt mean that much to me for me to take it that personally. You dont like a fighter I like? Fine. Who cares? But you are a bit too personally invested in this cotto thing. Seems odd.......
                    hardly invested

but you are clearly the type of guy who will bash a fighter without having to look someone in the eye and make a logical argument while on the internet(of course you havent made any solid, logical, argument in the first place)

but face to face with a man you wouldnt say the same things because deep down you know them to be wrong....but thats how it works with most of you so called "guys"

it would be a waste of time though for you i agree...because the only time you could look me in the eye if im sitting down...you know sitting down? like the position you sit in when you pee terry?

you cant honestly call yourself a fan of boxing comparing cotto to broner....or making that other silly comment you did can you?

people like you are the worst...and the worst part is you are ok hiding behind the internet....i never said i wanted to meet you so i could beat you up...i just wanna see if you talk about cotto the way you do in front of actual people....because ya know believe it or not...some people say some stuff on the internet they wouldnt in front of peoples faces....i know thats hard for you to fathom.....

sometimes when you have to look a man in the eye and make an argument its alot tougher than throwing out a couple of negative barbs about a fighter on the net

but its obvious you arent built for this type of ****

you havent once responded to any of the points i made...typical....just more insecure babble about how any guy that wants to meet up is a "wannabe tough guy"...

here you are thinking i wanna see you so i can throw you into a wall...but i really just wanna meet u at jimmys corner and buy you a beer and see if you still talk about cotto like this in person
                    Last edited by Curt Henning; 10-14-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Ali has a name and will be eager to wash away the Jessie Vargas scandal. He could shock the world in front of the NY crowd, or be put down. Yeah he will get knocked out for Miguel Cotto's retirement party.

Comment

Working...
                      X