Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-30-2017, 05:31 AM #21
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1735 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,629,049,006,504.75
Total Points: 108,628,149,233,212.45
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
This ^^^^^^^

And also, I think I would be pissed if she had a ton of fuck friends to be honest.
This is where most men go wrong. I asked, because you never know the answer you might get, and also, depends on her answer, i could decide the type of relationship i want with them. I don't date women with more than three previous relationships. However, fvcking them is a different story...just over three and no serious relationship for me.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 06:46 AM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
moltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,099,052.35

if she had fuk friends, lets say were dating and i find out she has fuk friends, ill then think, hmm, dont mind being a fuk friend and look for a girl who care more about who they give the pleasure too.

and if she wanted to be serious with me, and not with her fuk friends, id be confused, and id be confused why i cant be part of the fuk friend club lolol.

good looking girls with a good job, like a gp don’t usually throw themselves at guys, because they know the guy will think shes done it before.

damned if we do ask...damned if we dont

im not discussing sluts btw.
moltres. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 06:51 AM #23
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6174 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,330,103,654,356.70
Total Points: 1,000,159,430,225,100,160.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

what woman in her right mind and under the age of 60, is going tell you shes been with AT LEAST 10 men in every state ?!?!?! and only sometimes used protection ?!?!?!

''honey, i only had a couple of platonic relationships before meeting you. i knew you, my prince charming, would find me......''
~scandalous, lying trollop
Elroy The Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 06:59 AM #24
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 2106 Post(s)
TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 250,546,760,458,197,029,355,520.00
Total Points: 250,546,760,458,197,029,355,520.00
Congratz on your promotion! - jazluvr it's all in a name :fing02: :lol1: - -jose- birf dae - Tago Nang Tago Thanks for the info - Enayze No Message - MDPopescu 
what up T! just driving by buddy :drive: :wave: - -jose- In lui of green - jazluvr I just read the green k message and of course I don't mind you my ninja! - -jose- Feliz Navidad amigo! - -jose- Merry Christmas - siablo14 
Merry Christmas, TBear! Love yah (No homo) - Kuyukut Merry Christmas, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 Belated Merry Christmas mate, hope you had a good one. - Brady_Blows12 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too T sorry it's late but I was away - -jose- Who came first, the Easter Bunny or the Easter egg? - !! AI-Holmes!! 
congrats! - -jose- Celebrating my son's 2 goals yesterday (he's 8) has 9 for the season one more game left - -jose- HBD - siablo14 Happy bday. Have a beer - -MEGA- Happy 4th and be lated birthday hermano! - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
Stop being insecure.Who gives a fvck how many she slept with.
That's the way I see it. We all have a past. If she loves you, who cares.
TBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 07:07 AM #25
Dc nu pot sa uit de ea?

Quoted: 1827 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6.69
Total Points: 187,791,168,740,483,530,752.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny 

Too many people in here love droopy curtains...
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:10 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 775 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,101,000,035,709.68
Ball point pen..lol - Nomadic No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

No point in even going there. Unless you're rather young, pretty much everyone has a history of ex's and people they have just slept with.

The best thing is to accept that fact that everyone has a past and understand there's no point in bringing details into it, unless you're a cuck and get off on it. Otherwise nothing good can come from it.
TheBigLug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:21 AM #27
Eat A Peach For Hours

Quoted: 3903 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,927,349,909,981,118,332,928.00
Total Points: 3,927,349,910,081,118,404,608.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
Imagine you ask her and she's like hm okay let's see... There was...

Jamal
Daquan
Tyshawn
Larry
Davonte
Deontay
Jermall

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I find it hilarious that Larry is the whitest name out of all of them.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:40 AM #28
Stayin Humble..

Quoted: 2140 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,356,217,105,812,918,632,448.00
Total Points: 10,515,791,705,812,917,813,248.00
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fück - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
I find it hilarious that Larry is the whitest name out of all of them.

Imagine if the last name was Merchant, that's even fücked up...
BoxingFan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 08:40 AM #29
Eat A Peach For Hours

Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
It's interesting to me how fascinated people are with the number of other sexual partners one has had. Seems like no one is really trying to assess how many times they have had sex, which I would have guessed is more disconcerting.

For instance, most guys are more concerned about a girl who has had, say, 10 one night stands in her life than 4 long term partners who she had sex with regularly. In what sense does the prior constitute "more mileage" as they say?

I don't know, I don't think I'll ever fully get it.

If it's about the risk of STI, that's fair. But you could always mitigate that risk by both getting tested before doing anything and wearing protection.

Anyway I've had a fvck friend. It wasn't a big deal, but I would feel schitty about it if most of the members of the opposite sex judged me harshly for it. Good thing I got that male privilege doe.
It has to do with the perception of morals and commitment, not so much mileage or being "used up."

To me, a woman who had a lot of sex but with a few committed partners is more desirable than a woman who had less sex, but a sh1t load of one night stands. It's safe to say that any attractive woman has had a one nighter, but if most of her sexual experience comes from banging random dudes she doesn't know, I just think that's a turn off.

That being said, it's always best to not ask. If she's with you and she's faithful, her past shouldn't matter much. I'm a faithful dude, but any girl who I'm a long-term relationship with doesn't have to know about the hookers I used to bang, just like I don't need to know about Mandingo Marquise spreading all her holes open. No reason to be insecure, we're humans and we all have that horny devil inside of us.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:42 AM #30
Eat A Peach For Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Imagine if the last name was Merchant, that's even fücked up...
Lmao

I wouldn't mind getting cucked by Larry Merchant.

The real one though.

Share This With Friends

Tags
and..., future, guys, shes, slept, wife, with

User Tag List