Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-10-2017, 02:47 AM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
charlesjohny8 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 637.19
Default How can I be a good boxer?

I am die heart fan of boxing. Currently I am the main player of my school boxing fedartion. I want to be a star boxer. I don't have any guidelines for that. So where should I go which club should I join what should I do?
charlesjohny8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 03:30 AM #2
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
nastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond reputenastynaven has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,978.14

lots of practice and training
nastynaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 03:38 AM #3
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6271 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,686,639,841,992.70
Total Points: 100,001,000,161,786,722,254,848.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

doing lots of sparring.
where do you want to go with boxing ?

hobby ?
pro ?
Elroy The Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 06:32 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1989 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,273,369.14
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 

Watch Rocky 3
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:30 AM #5
NIGHTFOXING MOVES

Quoted: 923 Post(s)
RightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,394,213,858,896,792.00
Total Points: 53,394,213,859,749,296.00
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery Thanks for the friend request :beerchug: - jose830 Toughest Scener - Weltschmerz In weed we trust. - HughJass enjoy! - -jose- 
Merry Xmas broski,hope you and the family have a good one. - HughJass Your contributions to the weed thread is unrivalled - jas Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass :lol1: I just saw your post for HUGH - -jose- We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
This medal is for your elite work as a Team Mullet Captain - Mike D One of my brothers - HughJass lol :beerchug: - -jose- in weed we trust - jas respect. - Sup 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

Keep jabbin' to the butt and work their hips son.

But really, if you want to be a boxer, you should probably hit up a knitting club 1st, this will develop your patience and ensure dextarity in both hands.

Secondly when you can knit your own gloves you'r ready to hit up the boxing gym, don't use them gloves though, you'll smash yo' hands up. Just present them to the club owner as a gift and mark of respec! and this will ensure they know you are serious about this.

You need to leave the school boxing federation because thy told me you where 31 and too old for school matches. They have a point, plus you need to surround yourself with a good team, make sure you have a white, a black and a hispanic in your corner, or you'll never hear the end of it in NSB..... You need that Tricolor power behind you.

I'd suggest visiting local jails and dog pounds for sparring, you get good work with them prisoners and rather than chasing chickens, naughty doggies are better to chase because you must attack while dodging bite attack from all angles.

Best of luck and never give in even when your brain is bleeding (especially when the brain is bleeding thats when you go HAM).

Chinqui.
RightJab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:35 AM #6
////////

Quoted: 4132 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,364,270.69
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

gotta blow a lot of old jewish dudes to make it in this biz, get your pretty little lips ready
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:45 AM #7
NIGHTFOXING MOVES

RightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond repute
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery Thanks for the friend request :beerchug: - jose830 Toughest Scener - Weltschmerz In weed we trust. - HughJass enjoy! - -jose- 
Merry Xmas broski,hope you and the family have a good one. - HughJass Your contributions to the weed thread is unrivalled - jas Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass :lol1: I just saw your post for HUGH - -jose- We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
This medal is for your elite work as a Team Mullet Captain - Mike D One of my brothers - HughJass lol :beerchug: - -jose- in weed we trust - jas respect. - Sup 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

Also, red k given for the bad start in your career.

More advice to come.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:38 PM #8
R.I.P Ali

Quoted: 571 Post(s)
HughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,877,757,773,242,272,055,296.00
Total Points: 6,274,074,409,669,654,216,704.00
Cake for ye fat chicks - -Weltschmerz- Don - dan_cov 1 for the fat chick too - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy B-day - TBear happy birthday! - jazluvr HBD phag! - led Thanks for the gift ya crazy fuck, cheers buddy, hope all is well. - El-blanco 
Jass! Nice seeing you too mate, been a while. Hope everything is good. - Alx. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays HughJass - TBear :kiss: - -jose- 4 wise men :lol1 : it has a ring to it! - -jose- 
appreciate it, bud - -MAKAVELLI- for my fellow toney fan - angad10 Here's some cake for my ultimate Bellend - King Krusher Merry Christmas HJ - TBear sorry about your son getting bit by your dog, hope he's ok - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightJab View Post
Also, red k given for the bad start in your career.

More advice to come.
Id Imagine he must have to have good gagging skills,a fine pout of the lips and a hellish wrist action.If not then he'll never make it.
HughJass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 03:08 PM #9
NIGHTFOXING MOVES

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
Id Imagine he must have to have good gagging skills,a fine pout of the lips and a hellish wrist action.If not then he'll never make it.
I have just the right excersize in mind for him too.

He'll need a hard sparring partner to practice that ko move, if he masters that style he will have his opponents weeping furiously all over the ring.

Then he must clean all them tears out of the ring, you can't leave a dirty tear-ridden ring for the next pair on the card!

Need the right gloves for that stuff too.....

27 points to Griffindor.

Hi Hugh hows it going?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:18 PM #10
R.I.P Ali

Quoted: 571 Post(s)
HughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,877,757,773,242,272,055,296.00
Total Points: 6,274,074,409,669,654,216,704.00
Cake for ye fat chicks - -Weltschmerz- Don - dan_cov 1 for the fat chick too - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy B-day - TBear happy birthday! - jazluvr HBD phag! - led Thanks for the gift ya crazy fuck, cheers buddy, hope all is well. - El-blanco 
Jass! Nice seeing you too mate, been a while. Hope everything is good. - Alx. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays HughJass - TBear :kiss: - -jose- 4 wise men :lol1 : it has a ring to it! - -jose- 
appreciate it, bud - -MAKAVELLI- for my fellow toney fan - angad10 Here's some cake for my ultimate Bellend - King Krusher Merry Christmas HJ - TBear sorry about your son getting bit by your dog, hope he's ok - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightJab View Post
I have just the right excersize in mind for him too.

He'll need a hard sparring partner to practice that ko move, if he masters that style he will have his opponents weeping furiously all over the ring.

Then he must clean all them tears out of the ring, you can't leave a dirty tear-ridden ring for the next pair on the card!

Need the right gloves for that stuff too.....

27 points to Griffindor.

Hi Hugh hows it going?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Lol,justa normal day jabby bear.Always looking for the next best one.
HughJass is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxer?, good

User Tag List