Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Indongo Crawford's biggest threat at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
    I was quite unimpressed by what i saw of Idongo. I tought it was mostly Burn that looked scared/not willing to fight/washed out/out of shape.

I see in Idongo a very athletic 140 pounder, but with low boxing IQ, very predictable. Jab Jab, homerun shot. Jab jab homerun shot. His technique seems to be lacking, especially his big left hand, he throw it so wild and commit alot doing so. He did that all night and i could tell he was slowing down. He always felt the need to press foward with that same combo even when he could have hold a bit.

Basically, when he face Crawford, he's going to get countered pretty hard, and when he get caught, he will start to hesitate because he will feel Crawford power. Then he's done, because he rely on wild agression, if he gets into Crawford game, it's GG.
    Just finished watching fight fully, what are you talking about low iq? He turned jabs into hooks, threw timely counters, landed a bunch of hooks and uppercuts. His main combo was 1-2 but that is common place for boxers. Defensive footwork was seamless. And why would he hold when Ricky wasn't scoring?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      That's how I feel too but at the same time I'm quite impressed with Indongo. He's tall and seems quite awkward, he has a good jab and knows how to use his height and reach advantage. I think it's a good match-up and I can see Indongo have some success in the early rounds before Crawford start to adjust and adapt.

Should be interesting to see who Indongo takes on next.
      I think the IBF is going to force the mandatory so it looks like Lipinets is next.

Comment

Working...
      X