Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-23-2017, 02:47 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 718 Post(s)
Mitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell Kane has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,240,585.76
Good information on boxing TV rights - hectari 

Proa coming off a loss to another GBP fighter, JoJo Diaz, his last fight...now they pass him off to another one of their fighters.

Not a great start for the series, we'll see what else they put on the card.
Mitchell Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-23-2017, 04:00 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1640 Post(s)
richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,253,393.67
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
I like their ****** series for the most part - kind of mixed bag, but a lot of good match-ups.. - so I wouldn't necessary agree with your signature (Top Rank is worse!).
It's just one fight - it sucks and there's no other way to say it - but they still might add other good fights to make a show worth checking out.
Golden Boy held all those FS1 cards last year and the year before with nothing but setups and does all those late Saturday cards with a bunch of endless setups. It has become an epidemic with Golden Boy.
richardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:28 PM #13
Paul Williams beat Lara

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,312,692,137,132,524.00
Total Points: 21,263,302,135,534,160.00
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
Golden Boy held all those FS1 cards last year and the year before with nothing but setups and does all those late Saturday cards with a bunch of endless setups. It has become an epidemic with Golden Boy.
I believe it was when Schaefer was still in charge there, though...
It might be wrong impression - but I really thought since Eric Gomez was promoted to president, they really did good things for the roster they have. It's significantly weaker than Top Rank or Haymon's stable, but I liked their matches on RYNGTV and HBO as well as HBO Latino cards.
Mastrangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:16 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1640 Post(s)
richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,253,393.67
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
I believe it was when Schaefer was still in charge there, though...
It might be wrong impression - but I really thought since Eric Gomez was promoted to president, they really did good things for the roster they have. It's significantly weaker than Top Rank or Haymon's stable, but I liked their matches on RYNGTV and HBO as well as HBO Latino cards.
It was actually after Schaefer left that they had all those FS1 cards with countless unbeaten fighters going up against no hopers. Golden Boy does not want weekly cards that feature even or near even matchups. It is all about setups for the last year and a half. Unless someone at these networks tell Golden Boy "NO MORE SETUPS", it will continue forever. Golden Boy wants nothing to do with prospects vs prospects. He wants his 10-0 and 18-0 fighters to fight guys who have lost 3 or 4 out of 5 of their last fights and of those fighters, those have to have a recent KO loss on their record too. I stopped counting all the times I went to boxrec to find the opponents have no winning streak.

Last edited by richardt; 01-23-2017 at 10:24 PM.
richardt is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List