Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo: If Canelo Had Big Balls - He'd Face GGG and Not Vacate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    This is an outright Racist remark! You need to be banned!
    LMAO why are you such POOOOseeee?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Freaking Can'tNelo really let me down.
      I'll be a fan once he fights GGG and I'll be a GGG fan once he fights a real threat
      Ward fought the best at 168, which consisted of mainly 30+ past their prime Europeans.

GGG fought everyone who wasn't afraid at 160 and even offered to travel to the UK to fight Froch something Andre CoWard wouldn't do, as he needed home arena for every fight...

Not sure who GGG ducked other than this fantasy idea that Ward was actually ready to fight GGG. Ward is still fighting cab drivers to this very day, but everyone is so sure he would have fought GGG? Give me a break. Let's see Ward actually show up to the Kova fight before we give him props from fights 5 years ago.
      Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 08-12-2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Tell em Perro!
        It's so obvious that Canelo is afraid of GGG, I mean his countrymen and entire country know it. The only ones who stick up for Canelo are anti-White male Millennial internet nerds.

Comment

This is being reported as a Racist remark and FYI - attacking a Nationality in this way is by definition a racist remark!
          nothing racist at all just stating facts as truth. Ease up son relax have a siesta and a burritto. go feed your burro.

Comment

This is an outright Racist remark! You need to be banned!
            You seem so angry but why? What isn't the truth in the comments. America says it's so. Ease up smoke a doobie, steal a car or something.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
              just some wimpy girly kid weak and frail on her period just a feminine thing. Me laughing also.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Ward fought the best at 168, which consisted of mainly 30+ past their prime Europeans.

GGG fought everyone who wasn't afraid at 160 and even offered to travel to the UK to fight Froch something Andre CoWard wouldn't do, as he needed home arena for every fight...

Not sure who GGG ducked other than this fantasy idea that Ward was actually ready to fight GGG. Ward is still fighting cab drivers to this very day, but everyone is so sure he would have fought GGG? Give me a break. Let's see Ward actually show up to the Kova fight before we give him props from fights 5 years ago.
                What does Ward have to do with anything? I'm not a Ward fan. I was a huge GGG fan but the dude is a fawking hypocrite! He is ducked hell yeah but he knows no one at 160 wants to fight him so he should move up Fawk it

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  LOL are you serious? Get off your high horse, what i read from in the past, you seem to be the racist, at least very ethnicity focused and extremely biased person here.
                  Find any post where I have or shut the FUK up!

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
                    What a sensitive ****.
                    Yes you are. Racism is not tolerated and I will continue to report and you wont be able to do a damn thing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                      Why do you have the IQ of a dead frog? That's the real question.

Comment

Working...
                      X