Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Which boxing match was the most responsible for causing Ali's Parkinson's?
Ali-Frazier 3: Thrilla in Manila (1975) 6 30.00%
Ali-Foreman: Rumble in the Jungle (1974) 3 15.00%
Ali-Holmes (1980) 4 20.00%
Ali-Shavers (1977) 4 20.00%
Ali-Frazier (1971) 0 0%
One of the Ali-Norton fights 0 0%
Ali-Berbick (1981) 1 5.00%
Ali-Cooper (1963) 1 5.00%
Other 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2016, 05:31 AM #1
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,153,295,737,526,985,216.00
Total Points: 1,156,095,015,413,624,576.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 
Unhappy Which fight contributed to triggering Muhammad Ali's Parkinson's disease the most?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Pick one fight that you believe did Clay in.

Assuming Ali's Parkinson's disease was triggered by his lengthy boxing career, which bout do you suspect was the main culprit?

I believe boxing triggered Clay's Parkinson's. I find it hard to believe that he would still be talking and moving like an 80-year-old man in his forties if he never boxed a day in his life.

So which bouts ruined Ali's quality of life? Vote and discuss.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Ten years after The Rumble in the Jungle. Ali was so fucked up here, he sounds like a retard.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-20-2016, 05:46 AM #2
get-up-and-go

punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts &amp; ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 

Poll is up. Vote.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:49 AM #3
The Devil's Double

Quoted: 1153 Post(s)
Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,818,643,622,146.98
Total Points: 57,484,198,410,593.74
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ Youn can pretend it's Floyd and you're Bieber - Freedom. You can pretend it's Floyd and put it in your mouth - Freedom. 
You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can pretend the apple is the head of Floyd's penis - Freedom. For your childish worship of Floyd - Freedom. Hands down the most devoted Floyd slurper on here. Use this to help you get off to your one true love,  Floyd Mayweather. - Hype Job 

I don't understand your hatred for the man. And please don't come back with "I don't hate him" when you clearly do. Calling him Clay is disrespectful. I don't see Ali as the God like figure some do but the man deserves his respect especially since he has passed.

And to answer your question, it had to be from an accumulation of his fights in the late 70s. He was taking big shots in almost every fight.
Johnwoo8686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:53 AM #4
get-up-and-go

vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts &amp; ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
And to answer your question, it had to be from an accumulation of his fights in the late 70s. He was taking big shots in almost every fight.
So Norton and Shavers, right? I picked Ali-Holmes because Ali was just a punching bag that night. In his other fights he at least had defense. Against Holmes, he was fighting like a total idiot.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:49 AM #6
get-up-and-go

Vadrigar. Why The Thrilla in Manila?
!! Shawn, what's other?
Old 06-20-2016, 07:52 AM #7
Dc nu pot sa uit de ea?

Quoted: 1831 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6.96
Total Points: 187,791,168,740,483,530,752.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny 

Shavers... Too many big shots at too critical an age.
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:18 AM #8
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm Vagabond View Post
Shavers... Too many big shots at too critical an age.
Yeah he should have been retired by then. Ali was taking too many hard shots to the dome. Getting punched in the head by giant men is no joke, you can be killed or permanently damaged like Ali was.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:52 AM #9
!! Shown

Quoted: 604 Post(s)
!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 750,373,326,050,718.25
Total Points: 750,436,730,025,442.38
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = &lt;3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites&gt; Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power No Message - whoelsebutjames 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
Vadrigar. Why The Thrilla in Manila?
!! Shawn, what's other?
punishment in the gym. he was famous for just letting sparring partners beat on him to toughen himself up. Not a good idea when you have sparring partners like Larry Holmes
!! Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:41 AM #10
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
punishment in the gym. he was famous for just letting sparring partners beat on him to toughen himself up. Not a good idea when you have sparring partners like Larry Holmes
So you believe the sparring did more damage than the fights? What about Thrilla in Manila. Ali took a tremendous amount of damage in that fight.

Share This With Friends

Tags
ali's, contributed, disease, fight, most?, muhammad, parkinson's, triggering

User Tag List