Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Downplays Bruises on His Face, Sparring Rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto's sparring sessions bruises are a preview of the many cuts and contusions he will suffer @ the hands of Canelo on November 21.

Comment

cotto by tko

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        you sure you watched him? hes a welterweight
        ahahahhaahhaahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          If you are not getting work in sparring then you need to fire your sparring partners
          correct.

fighters get hit in sparring. it's not too much of a stretch that they will get marked up too!

Comment

Any pictures?

Comment

Don't really understand the big deal. But since nelo lovers look for any excuse to believe there guy is going to win I have provided photos.

They really are not out to what everyone thinks they are.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                Also cotto has a black eye because they are working on avoiding Canelo right hand and obviously that takes time. Cotto got hit by a few of those against Frankie Gomez but it was all by design. They are working on being able to absorb that right hand when it lands
                Haha, dumbest ****ing **** I have heard in a while from this joke of a poster. Right, Roach's training strategy is have Cotto get hit so much with a right in training so its no big deal when he eats shots in the real fight? And Cotto went along with this? Your trying too hard son, back away from the keyboard.

Comment

I might be wrong, but I heard once that they spar without gear to get his face (skin) used to get hit and then on fight night his face wont swell much.

Comment

Bruises are fine. Getting knocked down is another thing. Seems like he is getting in good work.

Comment

by the way, happy birthday champ!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X