Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And they wonder why boxing is dead in America? They’ve destroyed it with corruption..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Wilder fights Joshua that ain't going the distance either way, so the point is kinda irrelevant. And to try to say the US is the home of robberies is just flat out wrong. The referee could've waved the fight off the moment Fury hit the canvas in Round 12 & nobody would've questioned it.

Comment

Comment

Why would any champion who lacks big KO power come to America just to get robbed by the judges.

It's not even hometown scoring, it is pure corruption.

Those judges got paid.

Comment

Oh brother this is what everhone says after every controversial decision. Dude boxing will be fine

Comment

Fury was stiffed last night. It's sad that its not even surprising.
            Big fights and dodgy scorecards seem to go hand in hand.

That 115-111 scorecard is crazy in my book. How the judge gave Wilder 5 more rounds outside of those two 10-8 rounds is very questionable IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Fury was stiffed last night. It's sad that its not even surprising.
              Big fights and dodgy scorecards seem to go hand in hand.

That 115-111 scorecard is crazy in my book. How the judge gave Wilder 5 more rounds outside of those two 10-8 rounds is very questionable IMO.
              Because wilder was champion... It's part of boxing since the beginning.
              I too had fury up by 1 rd for a SD but can see the draw because of the 2 knockdowns.
              Neither boxer looked like they got beat up after.
              And fury didn't completely outland wilder no matter what you believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                Oh brother this is what everhone says after every controversial decision. Dude boxing will be fine
                Boxing IS in decline in the US though. You are in denial if you, er, deny that.

Comment

Thank al haymon, the new don king
                  Disgusting

Comment

Europe is the home of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                      Because wilder was champion... It's part of boxing since the beginning.
                      I too had fury up by 1 rd for a SD but can see the draw because of the 2 knockdowns.
                      Neither boxer looked like they got beat up after.
                      And fury didn't completely outland wilder no matter what you believe.
                      Ggg was the champ and got robbed twice

Comment

Working...
                      X