No announcement yet.

So Floyd is fighting a 20 year old bantamweight kickboxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Floyd is fighting a 20 year old bantamweight kickboxer

I love Floyd and he's among my top20 p4p of all time, but this desperate effort to stay relevant just doesn't work for me.

Biggest balls on the planet.

Never been done before can only be done by TBE

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Biggest balls on the planet.

Never been done before can only be done by TBE
      Can't blame him no risk and plenty of money

Comment

Big Mayweather fan but this isn’t brave it’s a money grab and it will probably be under boxing rules

Comment

Did Floyd ever play in WWE before?

Comment

Floyd is an old man. If people are dumb enough to pay for these side shows then so be it. I'm not gonna fault him for getting money. Nobody considers Floyd a top ten fighter anymore and the only people who cry about these fights are guys who have long been obsessed with seeing him lose.

Comment

I don't think this is about Floyd fighting some kickboxing kid. It sounds more like this is the first event of a long term Rizin deal between Floyd & this influential guy in Japanese MMA. The presser seems to indicate this is a long term situation & maybe I was reading between the lines a lil too much, but it sounded like Floyd might be getting paid part of this f#cking company to take this fight.

I think Floyd was in Japan when Manny was in Japan talking to this Rizin mfer back when all that Floyd & Manny sh^t was going on for business reasons. And this fight might be what that business meeting had on the table for that Rizin owner.

Comment

He’s just following Muhammad Ali’s path to being the goat. Ali did almost the exact same thing....at the end of the day business has to be conducted. These guys are chasing a easy buck and I’m not mad at them. Easy moneys the best money

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Did Floyd ever play in WWE before?

Yes, he knocked out Big Show on PPV. I didn't see any one talking bad about Big Show for picking on Little Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                    I love Floyd and he's among my top20 p4p of all time, but this desperate effort to stay relevant just doesn't work for me.

it's not about relevancy, man. japanese TV is pretty ****genous. you can get a ton of people watching you and you can make a lot of money. floyd can do this with little risk and a ****load of money. i'm talking about 8 figures with hardly having trained. would you do it, or wouldn't you?

Comment

Working...
                    X