No announcement yet.

Dang...Fury wants that WBC belt, talking hella trash today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang...Fury wants that WBC belt, talking hella trash today

WBC will most likely give it off between the highest bidder, wouldn't be surprised one bit if they have Fury and Wilder fight for it.

You know the WBC's motto

Rules? lol, fuck'm!

Tyson Luke fury. ‏@Tyson_Fury 14 Dec
    I'm going to go on a bum of the month campaign in 2014 going to have 12 fights next year! Just like the great Joe Lewis. 2014 hear I come.

@MrAndrij I already beat better guys Johnson Cunningham chisora?u r starting to look a right dickhead just like klitchko. Just face it *****

@MrAndrij @WayneTomo79 Ow u know Jonson hits hard didn't he ko leapie? The great guy who wlad is fighting?

Tyson Luke fury. ‏@Tyson_Fury 16 Dec
    Just letting every1 no I'm going to fight 12 times in 2014 starting in January. Bum a month campaign. Merry Christmas.

Don't forget that @Klitschko& @mrdavidhaye & @BronzeBomber are all a bunch of *****s who have **** there selfs from me.

I wonder if banian stivirn has any balls to fight Tyson fury? Wbc title

I want a world title fight. I have fought 2 world tittle eliminator s I deserve my shot. @GoldenBoyBoxing @HennessySports @SkySportsBoxing

@BronzeBomber @GoldenBoyBoxing y r you being a ***** just fight already.

I wonder what all these so called good boxers fear me so much if I'm so **** & fat & useless? If I'm so easy please come & beat me up???????

Tyson Luke fury. ‏@Tyson_Fury 2h
    Vacant WBC! Say the word & ill fight in a crack. @BronzeBomber can't fight for title coz he has not fought title eliminato!

Tyson Luke fury. ‏@Tyson_Fury 2h
    Vacant WBC title can only be fought for by @ Tyson fury or banian stivirn or Chris arriola. As that's the only 1s who fought eliminators.

Tyson Luke fury. ‏@Tyson_Fury 1h
    @WBCBoxing give me the date & ill finish the job! Ill be the most colourful champion since the 1&only Mohamed Ali! Tyson fury to be wbc#1

@BSTIVERNE I want u chump ill knock u spark out with ease. Don't fight arrioler again fight the best heavyweight on the planet tysonfury???

@BronzeBomber U ***** boy I was number 3 after I beat Johnson! What dose a ranking mean? I won a wbc eliminator & u haven't! & What *****?

@BronzeBomber We will see who the woman is when we fight! It's got to happen get that tit Richard chafer to back up your soft words.

****houses the lot of them Haye klitchko wilder Stivern! Line them *****es up while I spank them? But Haye & klitchko mite like it the most!

@AlBernstein I have to be next as I'm the only other heavyweight who has won an wbctitle eliminator?

Tyson Luke fury. ‏@Tyson_Fury 56m
    Last tweet befor I go and get blinded drunk before crawling home! I am the bast fighter on the planet be leave it of ****off!

Fury is a character, you gotta love him as a heavyweight.

Comment

I don't blame him for being frustrated. Would love to see him fight Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        WBC will most likely give it off between the highest bidder, wouldn't be surprised one bit if they have Fury and Wilder fight for it.

You know the WBC's motto

Rules? lol, fuck'm!

Just letting every1 no I'm going to fight 12 times in 2014 starting in January. Bum a month campaign. Merry Christmas.

Didn't Fury retire from boxing?!?

Comment

smh Deontay Wilder would KO this face first brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

You know the WBC's motto

Rules? lol, fuck'm!

I'm going to go on a bum of the month campaign in 2014 going to have 12 fights next year! Just like the great Joe Lewis. 2014 hear I come.

Louis*

Comment

He keeps talking about title shots and being the best but doesn't go and earn it, talking **** on twitter doesn't count.

Comment

Trying to talk himself.into a title shot,Fury was ordered to face Mitchell Banks 1 winner over a year ago,he elected to go the IBF route instead,then elected to avoid Pulev for Haye,thus his expulsion from the WBC and IBF rankings,only now he has asked to be re entered,his rank suffered accordingly.

The guy is a child trapped in a mans body.

Comment

One of many reasons why the heavyweight division is the laughing stock of boxing.

Comment

War Fury!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X