Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that's a story you don't hear too often

She's probably mad because she doesn't know she's a lesbian yet

Comment

Just thinking about the smell that would emanate from that hole so Close to a person's face is enough to make me spew.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Damn, at the first I thought that was the boyfriend in the picture.

That's one big strappin' "lady".

Comment

"He also suffered a cut on the bridge of his nose, which the man told authorities “was from when Parrino sat on his face.”"

Wut the f#ck? She sat hard on this dudes face or her p#ssy is a blunt object.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            "He also suffered a cut on the bridge of his nose, which the man told authorities “was from when Parrino sat on his face.”"

Wut the f#ck? She sat hard on this dudes face or her p#ssy is a blunt object.
            See below :

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            During the 9:45 p.m. attack, Parrino allegedly punched the man up to 25 times and struck him with a belt, cellphone and brass plate, according to the court filing.

Comment

The man was smart not to fight back because if he did, he'd be the one charged with a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                During the 9:45 p.m. attack, Parrino allegedly punched the man up to 25 times and struck him with a belt, cellphone and brass plate, according to the court filing.
                Bruh I know that I’m pretty sure I read that he said that happened when she sat on him ima read it again tho

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  See below :
                  You can write that all you want

Facts:

He also suffered a cut on the bridge of his nose, which the man told authorities “was from when Parrino sat on his face.”

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    You can write that all you want

Facts:

He also suffered a cut on the bridge of his nose, which the man told authorities “was from when Parrino sat on his face.”
                    lol take it easy there hombre, my mistake

Also, why is no one talking about this part
                    She was hit with an additional charge for allegedly smearing fecal matter on the walls of a jail cell and breaking a jailhouse phone, according to the website.
                    This lady is unhinged

Comment

I was actually hoping she was hot and then I thought to myself a hot woman doesn't have to club someone in the head to sit on their face. Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X