Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fury Wilder fight wasn't a robbery. Fury had his chance to win...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Fury clearly lost round 1 so for anyone to say that he was up 5-0 is ridiculous. These Kov beat Ward fans just cry and cry after these decisions. They cried after Kov lost, cried after GG lost and cried after Loma lost. Most true fans have Kov, GG and Loma props even in loss. These special kind of fans are always crying. And they even cry after the rematches. They can keep on crying for all I care. Wilder earned a draw. They're upset. Nobody gives a **** lol... That's why rematches happen.
    What are you talking about? Fury out landed Wilder 6-4 in the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
      What are you talking about? Fury out landed Wilder 6-4 in the first round.
      Fury clearly lost the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
        I like your posts, but I disagree completely. Fury won 9 rounds. He controlled the fight, he out landed Wilder in almost all of the rounds, and his defence was amazing. People forget to score defence. Fury dominated. Wilder knows it and Wilder loses worse in a rematch
        Thanks. We are here to agree and disagree. Fury didn’t dominate Wilder. Wilder came in looking for the ko. He can change that. He probably underestimated Fury like everyone else did. Fighters don’t choose to go head hunting the whole fight. He was geared towards that early in the fight with Fury’s bravado.

Comment

That’s a draw right there if you gave him four rounds.
          How is it a draw?

Using boxing scoring and basic math 4 rounds would need him needing 4 knockdowns.

8 rounds would indicate 116 and 4 rounds would indicate 112. Two knockdowns would take 2 points which would indicate 114. So 8-4 with 2 knockdowns would be 114-112. 116(-2) = 114-112. Why lie and say otherwise?

Like Marquez-Pacquaio I. Marquez won minimum 8 rounds so even the three knockdowns couldn't bring it all the way to a draw. 116 (-3) = 113-112.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            8 rounds go 4 isn’t a close fight in the ring but 114-112 with swing rounds is a close fight in the CARDS. Can we at least agree that those numbers are close together?
            Yeah, absolutely. I was speaking in terms of rounds and you were speaking on the actual scoring. We can agree that 114-112 is close lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              How is it a draw?

Using boxing scoring and basic math 4 rounds would need him needing 4 knockdowns.

8 rounds would indicate 116 and 4 rounds would indicate 112. Two knockdowns would take 2 points which would indicate 114. So 8-4 with 2 knockdowns would be 114-112. 116(-2) = 114-112. Why lie and say otherwise?

Like Marquez-Pacquaio I. Marquez won minimum 8 rounds so even the three knockdowns couldn't bring it all the way to a draw. 116 (-3) = 113-112.
              What is it that you’re saying I’m lying about loser, I mean Chris. What am I LYING about?

Comment

What is it that you’re saying I’m lying about loser, I mean Chris. What am I LYING about?
                You said if a fighter wins 4 rounds, loses 8 and scores two knockdowns then it's a draw which is either a blatant lie or deliberately poor math.

Comment

You said if a fighter wins 4 rounds, loses 8 and scores two knockdowns then it's a draw which is either a blatant lie or deliberately poor math.
                  I asked you what I lied about. What did I lie about.

Comment

I asked you what I lied about. What did I lie about.
                    You lied saying that 4 rounds won, 8 rounds lost with 2 knockdowns scored is a draw

"That's a draw right there if you give him four rounds".

That's blatantly incorrect because the score would be 114-112 Fury so either it's a lie or awful math and inability to grasp how boxing scores work.

Comment

You lied saying that 4 rounds won, 8 rounds lost with 2 knockdowns scored is a draw

"That's a draw right there if you give him four rounds".

That's blatantly incorrect because the score would be 114-112 Fury so either it's a lie or awful math and inability to grasp how boxing scores work.
                      I asked you what I lied about you ****en scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X