Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does PBC, DAZN & ESPN need to do....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
    DAZN needs to get NFL Sunday Ticket.

PBC needs their fighters to fight 2-3 times a year.

ESPN needs to actually sign fighters.
    If DAZN gets Sunday Ticket I kinda wonder if boxing gets buried actually. But I get your point they need more mfers paying that $9.99 a month.

And yea ESPN needs to get Bob doing un-Bob-like sh^t & working with others & throwing some money around for new guys that matter vs these random high level foreign amateurs that aren't gonna do sh^t in American boxing. Bob trying to get a deal with ESPN India or some sh^t I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Espn+ needs their own app. Not have it all intertwined with regular espn stuff.
      Agree 100% with this. That ESPN site is a sh^tshow. They need to make it more customizable. I don't wanna see 99% of the sh^t they got on there & sometimes I've had trouble finding info on the fight they got so much other bs there.

Plus for me its run horribly & I don't even know if they legit show the main event fights on the app (I believe they switch over to regular ESPN for that) for most of their cards so I've actually canceled it cuz they are making me flip over to a illegal stream anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Agree 100% with this. That ESPN site is a sh^tshow. They need to make it more customizable. I don't wanna see 99% of the sh^t they got on there & sometimes I've had trouble finding info on the fight they got so much other bs there.

Plus for me its run horribly & I don't even know if they legit show the main event fights on the app (I believe they switch over to regular ESPN for that) for most of their cards so I've actually canceled it cuz they are making me flip over to a illegal stream anyway.

For real man. Very close to closing it. Cant stand shifting through all the football and ncaa bull**** just to find boxing programming.

Going to watch all the 30 for 30 documentaries then probably cancel.

Its just Top Rank anyway. They're always putting on lopsided **** anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X