Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EE fighters wouldn't get so much flack if their fans didn't over hype them so much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    LOL the moron continues...

P4P rankings are subjective. Broner was ranked top 5 P4P in 2012 for beating Demarco is that American preferential treatment? To act like EE fighters get preferential treatment when they're clearly outnumbered by American/Latino/Asian fighters in the support is beyond laughable.

EE Fighters refers to fighters who were brought up in the Soviet Union, who went through the soviet boxing school... Not fighters from Eastern Europe, you dummy.

A fighter from Romania did not go through the same boxing program as a fighter from Kazakhstan or Russia.

LOL, and what happened in the first fight?

Yes, and he lost to another P4P ranked fighter and had two close fights... You'd have a hard time finding anyone outside of Teddy Atlas who didn't have Golovkin ranked in their top 10 P4P.

Bellew was 7-0 at Cruiser, including winning a title there and 2-0 at HW beating a former HW champ.

But according to you he's a "blown up LHW" LOL

There's a reason I never respected any of your opinions, you have a lot of confidence for someone who has very little reason to be confident.
    The most over-confident are always stupid as shlt. No difference here at all. I think most fans have respect for solid fighters no matter where they come from though. Usyk, GGG, Loma and the rest will have great careers while the armchair kings sit around and whine like always. I'm just grabbing my popcorn. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      What Usyk is doing is even more remarkable. Anyone that can't see that is a pure hater. If he was British or american he would not leave his country, as a Gold medallist he wouldn't have to, over his last five fights he has gone into his opponents backyard and beat all of them, in less than 20 fights. I really hate the sort of boxing fans that we have these days, they are more casuals than real fans, they have zero knowledge of the sport, they don't understand anything.
      Yeah, man. This is why they had Bellew like six rounds up over Usyk. Any little flaw in a performance and they nitpick and nitpick, like Usyk's some old bum and got lucky or some shlt, never mind the fact that he knocked Bellew out in very impressive fashion. Anyone who knows anything could see Usyk breaking him down with pressure while not walking into anything foolish. The guy had control most of the fight and he's a slow starter anyway. He has zero first round KOs. He's sizing up his man for the first few rounds, like most world caliber fighters do. He has accomplished more than anybody ever has with sixteen fights that I know of and yet, they just hate. Well, they don't know shlt anyways and they won't learn either. Ten years from now, it'll be the same race-baiting BS while Usyk is retired counting his millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        "Privileged"

The last time I checked, Usyk still has to climb his ass in there and fight. He did so in five other champions' backyards too. If he were "privileged" he would have insisted having the home turf and gotten it among other things. Privileged my ass. Any Olympic champion benefits in the pros usually-Joshua, Wilder, DLH, Mayweather. Everything in life doesn't come down to race anyway, but good luck telling that to some of you.
        Did you have that same response for the poster who I replied to, who said “Ukrainians will dominate the sport so get use to it”?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          The most over-confident are always stupid as shlt. No difference here at all. I think most fans have respect for solid fighters no matter where they come from though. Usyk, GGG, Loma and the rest will have great careers while the armchair kings sit around and whine like always. I'm just grabbing my popcorn. Haha.

These morons?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

"people who are too ignorant to know how ignorant they are".
          They proliferate on online forums like maggots in roadkill, man.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-13-2018, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Did you have that same response for the poster who I replied to, who said “Ukrainians will dominate the sport so get use to it”?
            Haven't seen that post. I don't agree with that, really. It's a world wide sport. I don't see any group completely dominating.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              These morons?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

They proliferate on online forums like maggots in ****, man.
              Yes they do, man.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                I wouldn't agree with the bolded, but that isn't actually what the poster you're refering to said. He said that 'these Ukrainians are invading the P4P rankings and unifying' both of which are essentially true (even though I personally think P4P is a BS concept) assuming Lomachenko gets past Pedraza.

That you chose to interpret that as some kind of attack on your national pride is more a reflection on you I think, than on what was actually said, though the tone of his post itself was somewhat inflammatory (in reaction to the TS no doubt).
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-13-2018, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X