No announcement yet.

DAZN is better than ESPN plus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
    Boxing is easy to find on DAZN becasue there is only like 5 options. Boxing, MMA, Cycling , cricket and soccer.
    Yeah. Well i only watch boxing. No other sports and i dont watch talking heads either. Espn sold me,on boxing and should work on letting buyers specify what they wanna watch instead of how they have it. Apps gott be more personal.

Comment

Download an android or iphone emulator sign ur account them download the App, if ya don't wanna see it on your phone or tablet lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Star Platinum View Post
        Not a fan of DAZN but the quality is very good. Hell, its product is better than regular ESPN

Still doesn't come into Showtime's stratosphere yet

my dazn app had several freezes and required sevaerl refreshes. espn has a backbone of broadcasting on apps for years, i expect DAzn to work out the kinks, but let's not act like DAzn is bug free yet. contrastingly, my espn app has not frozen for me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
          Download an android or iphone emulator sign ur account them download the App, if ya don't wanna see it on your phone or tablet lol..

prettys ure you can sign into the website from anywhere with internet connectivity if you're on a PC. similar to netflix, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
            no...you need a dedicated streaming device (chromecast or Fire TV stick) hooked up to your tv

only time I watch stuff on my phone is when I'm not home and I feel like I GOTTA SEE IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE

LOL the homie eff pandas with the 2012-era complaint
            LOL dude I don't even own a TV to hook my computer or a chromecast to. I got rid of my TV about 6 or so years ago. I barely watch any tv show/movie sh^t to begin with & when I do I'll just download the movie or the last season & watch on my computer. All I usually watch is boxing sh^t & you don't need a TV to do that with all this streaming sh^t out there. Or I didn't think you did & certainly I ain't been doing that in forever.

But my issue with all this is why can I stream illegal sh^t, but the legal sh^t won't stream for sh^t? I don't understand that at all.

Comment

I will be keeping DAZN as well and pay the $9.99 a month.

Pleasantly surprised at the set up, good fights, schedule and finding previous fights and watching them is easy. Stream works well and I like the content on the app. I'm looking forward to their upcoming October 20th card and other future fight cards.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                my dazn app had several freezes and required sevaerl refreshes. espn has a backbone of broadcasting on apps for years, i expect DAzn to work out the kinks, but let's not act like DAzn is bug free yet. contrastingly, my espn app has not frozen for me yet.
                Not glad to see others having issues with DAZN, but kinda glad cuz I feel like I'm the only mfer mentioning all this buffering, cloudly, slow bs going on with DAZN.

I jumped on their free trial fully expecting to become a subscriber in month 2 cuz I love the WBSS tournament & I think Eddie does quality UK sh^t even if the US stuff has lil to be excited over right now. But with the quality I have when watching this live I don't expect to be a month 2 please take my $10 customer. I'll just go back to illegal streams cuz they are somehow more quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Not glad to see others having issues with DAZN, but kinda glad cuz I feel like I'm the only mfer mentioning all this buffering, cloudly, slow bs going on with DAZN.

I jumped on their free trial fully expecting to become a subscriber in month 2 cuz I love the WBSS tournament & I think Eddie does quality UK sh^t even if the US stuff has lil to be excited over right now. But with the quality I have when watching this live I don't expect to be a month 2 please take my $10 customer. I'll just go back to illegal streams cuz they are somehow more quality.

i expect them to work some of these issues out, but yeah, it's an app that costs money and it shouldn't have issues with frames getting lost, buffering, freezes, etc. hopefully they sort it out.

when it is in full quality it's higher definition than my TV feed.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    Bro nothing to do with the stream I don't think, they are all reliable. I think that has more to do with your equipment, internet, etc.
                    Why do illegal streams work fine & the legal one doesn't then if its my equipment or internet? If I was having trouble with both I'd agree with you & think something is off on my end. I watch streaming content all the time. DAZN is the only thing not working like it should.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      Yeah. Well i only watch boxing. No other sports and i dont watch talking heads either. Espn sold me,on boxing and should work on letting buyers specify what they wanna watch instead of how they have it. Apps gott be more personal.
                      Thank you! That was the point i was trying to make

Comment

Working...
                      X