Adult film pet peeves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    Says the guy who made a thread about tranny
    What’s wrong with tranny’s you phaggot mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I hate when the guy has a bigger dick than me.

So pretty much all p.orn.
      same here mate . tbh sex in a mainstream film like blue is the warmest color is far more erotic, i wanked over adele for at least a week

Comment

I hate it when they look into the camera for directions sometimes and also when then they don't take off the bra completely.

Comment

Pet peeve: Guys who enjoy watching other men have paid loser sex with hookers ("adult films") deny they're closet gays.

Comment

Prolapsed asshole fetish and when she rims the dude. Don't to see either of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I hate the Asian p#rn censorship. Some of the Asian vids are quality as f#ck, but the blurred out p#ssy makes it unwatchable.

Also I can't stand the gurgling & choking on dicks thing. Like it makes me wanna throw up it sounds so gross & I'm just making faces like a kid with a plate of brussel sprouts in front of him. That sh^t kills my boner in video & irl. I tell girls I don't dig that outright cuz I'd legit be like "we are done here" mid-f#cking if a girl was doing that gurgling sound on my dick.
              I love be the sound of a girl gagging on my cok.
              Makes me feel big and the more it chokes the further I push it in.
              I don't know about watching that ish though cause I'm not really into **** too much.

Comment

When the chick spends too much time giving head.

Doesn't do much for me.

Comment

Youre enabling suicide and aids

Comment

Amateur stuff where they've got Spongebob on in the background and it's way too loud / not loud enough.
                    Last edited by NChristo-; 10-15-2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I hate how the girls are f u c k ing someone other than me.

Comment

Working...
                      X