Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Betting Site Just Took All My Money, Someone Help Me Understand This...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Betting Site Just Took All My Money, Someone Help Me Understand This...

So, the site that I always bet on just took (stole!) the remaining of my balance and when I e-mailed them for an explanation why, they informed me that either me or my bank disputed the original transaction I made with them back in May, and as a result, "all remaining balance was collected as a partial pay of the amount not paid for services duly rendered."

What does this even mean?

It means you need to call your bank and file a fraudulent charge claim.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      It means you need to call your bank and file a fraudulent charge claim.
      This ^^

Or the money u deposited to the betting website bounced

Comment

Basically im a freelance lawyer. My office is in nigeria completely safe from scams we can relocate you're remaining funds for a small one off fee of $10,0000
        I can investigate the betting site my name is george abhdowengo.

Comment

What that means is you are screwed. It is always a risk to use a betting site on the Internet. Remember when Poker sites were big? Yea, then the feds busted them and took all the money from a s***load of people.

It is possible something triggered your bank, and they realized it was illegal and confiscated your money. You can ask your bank, but there is a 99% chance your never going to see that money again. That is the chance you take. It's like buying drugs on the Dark Web. You send them your money, and they might send you your drugs, or they might not. If you send money to a gambling site on the Internet, the site or the Feds might take your money. You're not only gambling on sports or whatever, you are gambling that the site won't take your money or get busted.

Comment

Only Bovada

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              So, the site that I always bet on just took (stole!) the remaining of my balance and when I e-mailed them for an explanation why, they informed me that either me or my bank disputed the original transaction I made with them back in May, and as a result, "all remaining balance was collected as a partial pay of the amount not paid for services duly rendered."

What does this even mean?

These online betting sites will always make it harder for you to take your balance even if there is no dispute.

The house always wins.

Comment

Working...
              X