No announcement yet.

Vietnam, Thailand or Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam, Thailand or Philippines

Which is the better holiday destination for guys?

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    I've been to all three. I'd say:

1. Thailand
    2. Philippines
    3. Vietnam

Just be careful of those lady boys, especially in the first 2. Thailand has so many dope spots and the most to do. Philippines...I'm guessing you'd probably want to go to Boracay. Just a long strip of beach. It's fun, tho. Vietnam, I've only been to Hanoi and Halang Bay. Halang Bay is a good time and very scenic.

Comment

I’ve been to all three places too, but I rank them differently.

Philippines
      Thailand
      Vietnam

Comment

"Philippines" means nothing as a whole, they are 7 000 islands.

It's like a continent of his own. So you can find any kind of spot out there (party, chilling, trekking, surfing, diving)

I went there to Manila, Bohol, Siargao and Siquijor, fantastic country, fantastic people.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I've been to all three. I'd say:

1. Thailand
          2. Philippines
          3. Vietnam

Just be careful of those lady boys, especially in the first 2. Thailand has so many dope spots and the most to do. Philippines...I'm guessing you'd probably want to go to Boracay. Just a long strip of beach. It's fun, tho. Vietnam, I've only been to Hanoi and Halang Bay. Halang Bay is a good time and very scenic.
          Are these transvettites or something.

Comment

Are these transvettites or something.
            LMAO. Yea man. And a lot of them look like legit women. The real women in the Phils will tell you straight up that the lady boys have a rep for looking better than real women. It starts fvvcking with your head. I began accusing women of being men who apparently were real women. lol

So when I was in the Phils, I only messed with foreign women (some Russians and some Brits I found there) because not only is it sometimes hard to tell, but I was warned that the lady boys were all trained in some kind of martial art, and if you get aggressive, they know how to handle themselves and roll in packs. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              LMAO. Yea man. And a lot of them look like legit women. The real women in the Phils will tell you straight up that the lady boys have a rep for looking better than real women. It starts fvvcking with your head. I began accusing women of being men who apparently were real women. lol

So when I was in the Phils, I only messed with foreign women (some Russians and some Brits I found there) because not only is it sometimes hard to tell, but I was warned that the lady boys were all trained in some kind of martial art, and if you get aggressive, they know how to handle themselves and roll in packs. lol.

Sounds like Brazil then. Too many of those people. I know a friend who got in trouble with the kind of people.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                "Philippines" means nothing as a whole, they are 7 000 islands.

It's like a continent of his own. So you can find any kind of spot out there (party, chilling, trekking, surfing, diving)

I went there to Manila, Bohol, Siargao and Siquijor, fantastic country, fantastic people.
                Is it safe to travel alone over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I’ve been to all three places too, but I rank them differently.

Philippines
                  Thailand
                  Vietnam

Why do you think Philippines is better than Thailand?

Comment

Why do you think Philippines is better than Thailand?
                    English.. is one of the official languages, Spanish used to be official.. Filipino people are mainly catholic, with some Muslim in Mindanao.

Culturally, very similar to Mexican people, which makes me feel very comfortable.

I can eat foods that I like, visit my daughter in Makati.

You can find college aged wimmin, not pros, and take them with you to Cebu. Rent a small island, and nobody will bother you.

Comment

Working...
                    X