Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Hoya Stalling the GGG.Canelo Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    first off my eyebrows are immaculate...i still pull 25 year old girls and im 37...dont talk about my appearance...

second...you asked for a link...was golovkin not chasing canelo in 2015? the quote is from 2013....which makes it still relevant? how is it not?

golovkin said "i can make jr mw for canelo".....i showed you proof and you are still in denial like a typical fanboy apologist who will stop at nothing to try to defend your hero......just face it man...golovkin is the same as everyone else....he isnt special...hes just a human that said things and did the opposite.....i was a child once too...i know what its like to realize your heros are mortal
    So what? Like getting a 25 year-old girl when your 37 is an accomplishment. Rather easy tbh. Maybe not for you. I'll talk about whatever the fůck I want to talk about. So where do you take a 25 year-old on a date, to an N-Sync concert?

That was from 5 years ago and Canelo didn't want it in 2014 either. Canelo never wanted it.

I'm not a fan of GGG you fůcking mongoloid.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      So what? Like getting a 25 year-old girl when your 37 is an accomplishment. Rather easy tbh. Maybe not for you. I'll talk about whatever the fůck I want to talk about. So where do you take a 25 year-old on a date, to an N-Sync concert?

That was from 5 years ago and Canelo didn't want it in 2014 either. Canelo never wanted it.

I'm not a fan of GGG you fůcking mongoloid.
      lol@ this clown...trying to give another guy manscape tips on a boxing forum...i didnt realize they rebooted "queer eye for the straight guy"...thanks though......and i dont take them on dates..i take them for drinks and then to the bedroom

i guess a quote from 2013 stops being relevant when the year expires in your book? LOL.....

you are a clown...try not to let your insecurity show so much next time ok?

Comment

Everyone knows its happening on May 5th

Comment

lol@ this clown...trying to give another guy manscape tips on a boxing forum...i didnt realize they rebooted "queer eye for the straight guy"...thanks though......and i dont take them on dates..i take them for drinks and then to the bedroom

i guess a quote from 2013 stops being relevant when the year expires in your book? LOL.....

you are a clown...try not to let your insecurity show so much next time ok?
          I'm not trying to give you tips mong, just those eyebrows is all see when you come up in the screen. It's hard to concentrate when I'm looking at this....

"It's more likely that Canelo will fight Kirkland or Cotto next than Golovkin. Kirkland or Cotto are more win-able fights for Canelo than Golovkin because Golovkin is a true middleweight while Kirkland, like Canelo, has fought most of his career as a junior middleweight. Cotto has only been at middleweight for one fight, albeit that one fight was against the Middleweight Champion of the World, and Cotto won. Also, Kirkland and especially Cotto are currently bigger draws than Golovkin."

Originally posted by Reynoso
          Kirkland is a great opponent. Canelo has always asked to fight the best and I think it would be a good fight for recognition, before climbing into the ring with Cotto, probably in May. It seems that's how things are being planned..
          You do know who Reynoso is right?

https://www.badlefthook.com/2014/7/1...t-of-potential

Shall I continue?

Comment

I'm not trying to give you tips mong, just those eyebrows is all see when you come up in the screen. It's hard to concentrate when I'm looking at this....

"It's more likely that Canelo will fight Kirkland or Cotto next than Golovkin. Kirkland or Cotto are more win-able fights for Canelo than Golovkin because Golovkin is a true middleweight while Kirkland, like Canelo, has fought most of his career as a junior middleweight. Cotto has only been at middleweight for one fight, albeit that one fight was against the Middleweight Champion of the World, and Cotto won. Also, Kirkland and especially Cotto are currently bigger draws than Golovkin."

You do know who Reynoso is right?

https://www.badlefthook.com/2014/7/1...t-of-potential

Shall I continue?
            i bet its hard for to concentrate alright...lol...ya fruit.....dont be mad cause im not ashamed to show my face and im pretty......you will go on about how its so easy to do this and that but wont show ur face lol...ur a typical internet monkey

what does your quote have to do with anything? did golovkin ever say he was willing to fight canelo at 154? the answer is yes...yes he did.....yet when canelo had that belt he refused to negotiate at anything less than the full 160......thats it....plain and simple....so stop crying about how canelo waited for golovkin to get old or whatever else youre on about.......even if canelo wasnt serious about the fight then....ggg DIDNT even TRY to call his BLUFF!

2013 "I would fight canelo...even at 154"
            2015 "i wont accept anything less than full 160 for canelo"

goodnight

Comment

He needs more time to shop for judges? He might have Canelo fight Saunders instead?

Not sure though I'm pretty sure the fight will happen in May.

Comment

Not possible. At the age of 36 come next april, Ggg will be in his absolute prime. Age 36 the magic number for boxers to peak.

Comment

All GGG needs to do is put on more pressure and mix up his combinatons a bit. More body work and he'll catch Canelo. Small adjustments.

Canelo on the other hand, has to fight a lot stronger than he did the first go. I saw some moments that was like WOW, Canelo could beat his áss if he kept up this output, but we all know Canelo can't fight at that pace for too long.
                  Golovkin already won 8-4. I don't see an scenario when he can win more rounds. He will win 8 at best. Again, the best thing that will happen is him getting a draw again. If he wins 7 or 6, it's Canelo UD for the judges. The sad state of boxing.

Comment

I am hoping the rematch happens but as you say Oscar may not be confident that Canelo will win for the reasons you stated. One thing is certain if this rematch doesn't happen it will be because Oscar didn't want it to happen. GGG wants to get the rematch and the win he should have been awarded.

Comment

i bet its hard for to concentrate alright...lol...ya fruit.....dont be mad cause im not ashamed to show my face and im pretty......you will go on about how its so easy to do this and that but wont show ur face lol...ur a typical internet monkey

what does your quote have to do with anything? did golovkin ever say he was willing to fight canelo at 154? the answer is yes...yes he did.....yet when canelo had that belt he refused to negotiate at anything less than the full 160......thats it....plain and simple....so stop crying about how canelo waited for golovkin to get old or whatever else youre on about.......even if canelo wasnt serious about the fight then....ggg DIDNT even TRY to call his BLUFF!

2013 "I would fight canelo...even at 154"
                      2015 "i wont accept anything less than full 160 for canelo"

goodnight
                      Internet monkey, are you not 5 years-old? Because I don't have pictures up means I'm ashamed? If you're in your 30's you need retraining because you sound badly concussed.

2013 Canelo fought Floyd and the invisible meat on the bone (because you can't read or comprehend English) from the ^ article is they never intended to fight GGG, they got cornered into it. Cotto was the easy money.

Khan was the big warm up fight for GGG and Canelo kinda got his shít pushed in before Canelo could handle his business. Meanwhile, GGG crushed his warm-up's orbital. At least Brook was undefeated and not riddled with holes like Khan was. Canelo was like I'm not ready for GGG and stalled until he ran out of road.

Comment

Working...
                      X