Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If We Can Negotiate McGregor Fight - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still chasing Mayweather's leftovers even after losing to him. Finish your business with Horn, then seek retirement.

Comment

Comment

I'm completely OK with this for Pac, as I was for Floyd.

Let him make some great money if there are fans who would pay for it. Why not? Pac has nothing left to prove, and his tank is running on empty. I think he would make about 10 million or so in that fight.

Another reason for not minding it is because that's the best level Pac can handle right now. Pac is done. I'd be seriously concerned for his health if he were to fight Spence or Crawford.

Let the man do his thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
          Well, he refrained from saying anything. I can respect that. Not like he made fun of it like Oscar and Arum.

Comment

This ****ing pvssy is a disgrace

Comment

Pacquiao almost got beaten into retirement his last fight. I'm ok with him dropping down from the elite level his last fight was contested at to fight the much lower Mayweather level of opposition. If Pacman doesn't want to compete at the elite level with the likes of Jeff Horn, let him fight this MMA guy. He can't do any worse than Floyd did when he got out boxed for 3-4 rounds by Conor. Mayweather set the bar very low so Pacman will look good even though he is way past prime.

Comment

Who the hell wants to see McGregor box again? Pacquiao won't engage in trash talk either. This fight doesn't do over 1 million PPVs if it happens.

Comment

That Pacquaio apparently said he would consider fighting Thurman is an unexpected surprise. If it was the Manny of old that's a definite victory, or probable win, but now you would have to favour all the young lions.

Comment

He's getting to be a disgrace to this great sport... but he's throwing away so much money is incredible + they're keeping it under wraps how much he had to pay back to the IRS ...he'll fight anyone he knows he can beat but no boxers... can you imagine what Errol Spence would do to him... goodbye Pac. .

Comment

Eurgh, just retire already.

Mayweather v McGregor was at least partially interesting with the press conferences prior to the fight, plus that had some level of intrigue as to whether McGregor could box. McGregor v Pacquaio will have none of that interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X