Collapse
No announcement yet.

the GGG reign is over - blame it on industry - gets ethered on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd moved up much enough, he used to fight at lights, Canelo is a big middleweight and will face Chavez at 168 if I'm not wrong. You can't explain it with Floyd situation.
    It's a fact, Canelo wouldn't fight GGG below 155 also. Canelo all of a sudden would decide to be a welter or supermiddleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      So that makes it ok for them to talk about it, cause a lot of them are that way? No thanks. I'll stick to listening to people that know what they are talking about. Not some loud mouthed guy screaming through the mic who knows very little about the sport he's watching. Boxing isn't the only sport where people don't like others talking about it. Every sports fans voice their opinions when broadcasters don't know what they are talking about
      You should already be picky about who you choose to listen to. Having more voices in boxing won't change that. I enjoy fresh new faces covering the sport bringing more exposure. I don't think we need purity tests for media nor do I want to keep the sport secret from casual fans

Comment

Working...
      X