Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, So Froch And Ward Are Pushing Each Other To Fight GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, So Froch And Ward Are Pushing Each Other To Fight GGG?

LMAO i was like LMAO

"I'd swerve him like the plague" - Froch

*Crickets* - Ward after receiving a legit offer from Loeffler

"GGG should fight Ward LOLZ" - Froch

"GGG ship sailed. he should fight Froch." - Ward

I can't even make this up.

GGG is the most ducked man in boxing history.

said like a true butt wad golovkin fan........kovalov is way more dangerous then golovkin. golovkin was tied with a welterweight in brook going into the 6th round and you want to talk about ward? joke.........

Comment

Yes, ggg isn't worth their time. You know that's what this all boils down to, don't you?

Comment

It isn't Ward saying he wouldn't fight him, it's him knowing Golovkin won't.

Comment

They are trying to see which one of them can make 164... "Nah you let him drain you" .... "nah you first" ....

On a serious note who unbanned this idiot?

Comment

"said like a true butt wad golovkin fan........kovalov is way more dangerous then golovkin. golovkin was tied with a welterweight in brook going into the 6th round and you want to talk about ward? joke........."

Ward has had ****ty activity and has fought a bunch o bums in the ast 3 years. We don't know if Ward is the ward from the super six, and I think wrd best division is still 168(he has more power). I don't even think Kovalev has a threat of being stopped in this fight, I don't htink ward poer carried over from 168

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              said like a true butt wad golovkin fan........kovalov is way more dangerous then golovkin. golovkin was tied with a welterweight in brook going into the 6th round and you want to talk about ward? joke.........
              And Canelo was Down 6 rounds to nil vs Khan...
              Expected outcome still happened

Comment

I don't like labeling Froch a duck and he deserves his retirement but this has been very funny. Froch lobbies for GGG v Ward and Ward then lobbies for GGG v Froch LOL

You can't make it up. On top of all that, Ward orginally called GGG out circa 2013, when he wasn't even fighting regularly lol

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  nope Kovalev got KOed by GGG heads up.

GGG is the harder puncher as admitted by Boone and Kovalev himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    It isn't Ward saying he wouldn't fight him, it's him knowing Golovkin won't.
                    nice spin.

Ward is the one walking away from the deal when it was first presented at HBO office. face to face..

then again when he wouldn't entertain the catchweight.

then again NOW.

he's walked away from GGG 3 times. Facts.

Comment

Working...
                    X