Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Pacquiao Drops Hint of Floyd Mayweather Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Pacquiao Drops Hint of Floyd Mayweather Rematch?

Manny Pacquiao dropped a potential hint early Monday morning, that for better or worse - a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr. was possibly in the works for 2017. The Filipino superstar took to social media, asking fans if they "liked his jacket" which displays hidden photos of him and Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-14-2016, 04:58 AM.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Pacquiao Drops Hint of Floyd Mayweather Rematch?

Manny Pacquiao dropped a potential hint early Monday morning, that for better or worse - a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr. was possibly in the works for 2017. The Filipino superstar took to social media, asking fans if they "liked his jacket" which displays hidden photos of him and Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Nobody with a sound mind wants to see that fight again.

Move on Manny

Comment

I hope there is no rematch and Mayweather stays retired...

I don't want to watch two old men fighting for a second time, rather watch Pacman take on younger lions

Comment

Manny will win again...hope Floyd at least tries to avenge that loss like he did Castillo and Maidana

Comment

Pacquiao walking around with himself and Mayweather on the inside of his jacket = fucking weird.

Comment

we dont need a hint. we just need to know if may is gonna do a tune up 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                I hope there is no rematch and Mayweather stays retired...

I don't want to watch two old men fighting for a second time, rather watch Pacman take on younger lions
                last time he faced a lion he was put to sleep. but that lion wasnt young.

Comment

Mayweather beats him easier this time around. ..i can't believe there are still a few brain dead fanboys that think pacquiao won the first fight hahahahaha, you guys should share some of that thing youre smoking

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    last time he faced a lion he was put to sleep. but that lion wasnt young.
                    Hahahahaahahahaha man lol

Comment

Working...
                    X