Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov in Serious Condition in ICU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thats some good news. I really hope he continues to improve and has a smooth recovery.

Comment

Good to hear. Hopefully he'll get his health back. He should take a loooooooooong rest and should probably not think about boxing in the future, that's way too risky. At the end of the day health is everything.

Comment

Sucks for him ... Sad, his wrestling career was cut short and now it seems like the same can be said for his boxing career. Assuming he makes it through. Guy just can't catch a break.

Comment

Tragic man...and yea, I don't think he's out of the woods yet either. This is the cost of the courage so many in this sport demand of its fighters. Me personally, I would have been happy to see it stopped several rounds early.

Comment

His team was ridicoulos. There were pathetic and stupid.
            They just told him to keep going and throwing punches.

Hope he get better and well soon.

Comment

His team really is dumb. He was pretty much telling them how jacked up he was by asking if he was swollen or broken bones.

He has the fn heart of a warrior though. I wish him the best!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comments about Abdusalamov

Come on guys, can't we cut the criticism of the team or any boxer? The personal insults and racist crap you read these days are terrible. Support the sport of boxing. Don't denigrate the participants. Only smart asses with no experience as a boxer, corner man, ref or judge talk smack. This type of crap can be found on ************.com. Let's keep this site clean.

Comment

he should maybe retire if he has a predisposition to it.

Comment

Great to hear. I wish him the best.

Comment

Hope he pulls through with his health in tact. Hated to hear this today. He fought with such heart, I hate he got so badly hurt. I was wishing they would stop the fight in the 8th round, but he was firing back. Just hate this for Magomed.

Comment

Working...
                      X