No announcement yet.

What Vitamins Do You Take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
    centrum , then fish oil capsules mixed with multi vitamins and also sometimes i take shark cartilage capsules theyre good for a few things and sometimes i take zinc tablets too.
    you weak mother****r, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

centrum , then fish oil capsules mixed with multi vitamins and also sometimes i take shark cartilage capsules theyre good for a few things and sometimes i take zinc tablets too.
      you are a *****, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

the poll on the thunderdome also shows that you might be gay, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          the poll on the thunderdome also shows that you might be gay, lol, nyahahaha
          lol you must have something for dillinger.

as for the OP,

I just take multivitamins and fish oil capsules.

Comment

Really you have to eat right and sleep real good. Sythetic vitamins dont really work. Eat the right foods.take zma for sleep
            the body will do the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by NECK SNAPPER View Post
              Really you have to eat right and sleep real good. Sythetic vitamins dont really work. Eat the right foods.take zma for sleep
              the body will do the rest.
              Can you list your reasons for why vitamins don't really work?

I find that the products I take give me much more energy and overall focus than without, and I only take multivitamins and fish oil capsules.

It's also important not to be dependent on supplements. They should only be used for assistance.

Comment

To summarize, supplements not subsistutes

OP - I take 50mg zinc tablets every day.

Comment

Working...
                X