No announcement yet.

Your girl jin...is legit :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your girl jin...is legit :)

Ran into Jin Mosley last night... asked her about this board, she confirmed it is in fact her who comes here and posts...and to the guys who criticized her etc... as a person she came across extremely well to me last night, so chill out with insulting her and being funny.

so who is jin other than shanes owner? What has she done? Does she have a college degree? What kind of work did she do before she met shane or before shane made it big? Also is it still hard for her to be a stay at home mother and have to drive kids to the bus stop or school?

Comment

i just wanted to tell her that Vargas' wife was gonna whoop her ass at the press conference had she not been taken out.. she has a big mouth.

Comment

i kind of knew that from reading over at the max boards.

i saw that Shane was there last night, i havent got around to watching fights from last night yet

Comment

Regardless, she's cool enough, seemed like a nice person to me...approachable, well spoken, funny...like most of you on this board are in your off the board lives, right??

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
            so who is jin other than shanes owner? What has she done? Does she have a college degree? What kind of work did she do before she met shane or before shane made it big? Also is it still hard for her to be a stay at home mother and have to drive kids to the bus stop or school?
            interrogating the Iceman.......eh?

Rogelio you should ask her that when she is on if you want to know so bad

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post

I don't reccomend that!

(See user title.)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I don't reccomend that!

(See user title.)

Comment

Did she mention me, Ice?

I love her

I only put my foot in my avatar to replace the pic of her cos I wanted to punish her for not loving me back

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post

what's her screen name? And of course someone is going to seem nice the first time you meet them. You can't expect them to act a ***** the first time you meet a ***** even though sometimes that is the case lol

Comment

Working...
                    X