• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Triple L is going to duck, watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
    Why hasn't Charlo forced the issue. There may be some kind of arrangement between the two camps but as of now Charlo hasn't insisted that Golovkin fight him.

Comment

Any word from Charlo yet about the prospect of fighting Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Thank You! In 2019 we want

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
        you'll **** your pants if that fight gets made cause you know cubs only isnt what you are making him out to be.

Comment

naw that's not a duck. lil g is too bruised up and damaged to fight in December. he'll take a long vacation after eating those Canelo body shots. Charlo just staying active.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Considering GGG made it clear that he wont fight until some point in the first half of 2019, Charlo is doing the right thing by staying active and not being stupid by waiting on his seat for a GGG fight.

And GGG is not making any Charlo deal or a deal with anyone else, until they find a new TV deal and figure out where Canelo is heading to.
            Get off Charlo’s *** ****. That boy scuuurrddd

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Didn't Golovkin just say a few days ago he thinks it's unfair he's not getting a trilogy and has to wait
              Its unfair how they lied to us & told us he is the best....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                You don't know that because you still believe I'm a fraud, even after I've broken major story after major story. I know that because the president of the WBC told me.
                You may be telling the truth about getting your info direct from the WBC. They are the worst bunch of lying rats in the whole of world sport, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  It's not a duck but fans on this site aren't consistent. If GGG signed to fight Sulecki (who's coming off of a loss) in December the "GGG is ducking OMG" threads would cover the first 4-5 pages of the forum already.

Sulecki isn't a bad opponent but I don't want to hear the fanboys who trashed it as a terrible fight for Jacobs now suddenly act like Charlo is fighting a prime Carlos Monzon.
                  Who the hell is doing that? You think you slick TRYING to shet on Jermall….I see YOU!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    PBC guys want "The Fight" to fall in their lap... Thurman & Porter are the only ones with sacc.
                    No such thing as "fall in their lap" when they are considered the Mandatory.

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Peter quillen, andre ward, and now charlo. The fear of these Euro Juggernauts is REAL. Charlo will call out GGG when he turns 43 and is retired hahaa
                      Do you even watch boxing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Well before 43 years old & retired ^.

Comment

Working...
                      X