Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Winner Gets Breazeale - Unless Joshua Deal Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    Aj and Wilder aint happening until 2020 at least man
    You read just the title, didn't you?

Comment

Surely the answer is to order a Breazeale/Whyte final eliminator!

Comment

Wilder could have fought Breazeale 2 or 3 months ago. But nooo. When someone has a big payday waiting they just stop fighting. Like Golovkin and Canelo did .

Comment

Funny how many people rush to commenting after reading only the title.

btw, hope AJ v DW doesn't get made so Wilder can fight Brazil for Billions

Comment

I won't believe AJ wants to fight Wilder next either unless I hear it from his own own lips; Either through a press release or some form of a social media.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
              You actually think Breazeale has anything to do with the AJ Wilder fight not happening? Dominic Breazeale has zero influence on anything.

It literally says he's next UNLESS the AJ fight gets made, which means if it does get made (which it won't) then he's out of the picture and the mandatory wont get forced. Just to be clear, this means he has no influence.
              The Wilder vs Brezeale fight was made a year ago, it was signed. He stepped aside for Wilder to fight Ortiz and again for this Fury bout. This is not a guess, it is what happened.

Now, the bit I don’t know for sure is whether in fact the team told him Wilder didn’t have plans to fight AJ in all this and that made him more easy to pay off to step aside. Think about it, has Brezeale been active? Nope, cos he’s been paid and is waiting. What say would be have in an AJ fight? well a signed contract that says he’ll fight Wilder, which means two things, if Wilder was to fight AJ the step aside money should be much more or he plain refuses to step aside because he wants some AJ green for himself.

Lot of the guys on this forum puppets to the machine, some people know what they’re talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I won't believe AJ wants to fight Wilder next either unless I hear it from his own own lips; Either through a press release or some form of a social media.
                He said it multiple times right after beating Povetkin. I'm sure you watched it.

Comment

It's interesting that Sulaiman has not mentioned a rematch clause in case of a Fury win, or the rumoured 2 fight deal regardless of result. I get the feeling this is no more than empty words, he has said much the same before.
                  If Sulaiman and the other governing body heads are corrupt enough to officially make a rival champ the mandatory challenger in other divisions, then why not at HW? For some reason their nuts seem to shrivel up when dealing with the big boys.

Comment

If it was the IBF they would strip Wilder if he went through with the rematch clause as happened to Fury.

On the one hand I want the fights but on the other hand Wilder really should have fought his mandatory s more and going off now to fight Fury and a potential rematch and unification is pretty awful. Some people were having a go at Whyte for not wanting to fight an eliminator for an eliminator but its almost worthless you'll die of old age before you get a mandatory shot.

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                    It's interesting that Sulaiman has not mentioned a rematch clause in case of a Fury win, or the rumoured 2 fight deal regardless of result. I get the feeling this is no more than empty words, he has said much the same before.
                    If Sulaiman and the other governing body heads are corrupt enough to officially make a rival champ the mandatory challenger in other divisions, then why not at HW? For some reason their nuts seem to shrivel up when dealing with the big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                      He said it multiple times right after beating Povetkin. I'm sure you watched it.
                      Initially he hedged on Wilder. Wanting to fight Wilder next, should have been the first words that came out of his mouth. However, after the Povetkin fight it wasn't. Which was not only a real disappointment to me but to all boxing fans alike.

He only reluctantly mentioned Wilder's name after he was persistently pressed by the Sky Sports interviewer. At first he said that he wanted to make a poll and let the fans decide who he should fight next; Which was his way of whimpering and copping out in order to avoid Deontay Wilder's name altogether.

Comment

Working...
                      X