Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia-Richard Commey goin forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Mikey doesn't want to fight Spence as much as he claims to. It's hard to believe Spence would turn down a good money offer to fight Mikey. Anyway Mikey is defending his title against a high rated guy so it's a good fight and he is being a good champion. I think Spence would easily KO Mikey. Mikey vs Loma is a closer fight.

Comment

YES! Want him to stay at 135, if he fight in December and Loma is fighting in December then no reason why that fight can't be made NEXT between 2 P4P ELITES in a MEGA Unification Showdown!

Spence has plenty of unfinished business at 147, should be focused on that and not a guy 2 weight classes maybe 3 weight classes down honestly giving Spence Jr SIZE. Fight Ugas in December OR wait for Porter for early next year to unify
      Last edited by sicko; 10-02-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

This is obviously proof that Spence is ducking Mikey. I mean Mikey mentions all the big names, only to be forced to fight much lesser caliber of opponents.

When will Mikey ever get a break?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          Maybe because you posted this?
          Spence/Manny isn't an in house fight. They work for separate promotional companies. Both are WW champs so neither guy is moving up.

You still can't read even though this is like the 5th alt you've created since the main account was banned?

Maybe spend less time creating alts and try registering for a 3rd grade class and learn how to read. You probably wont even be the tallest kid in class and you are such a loser the teacher will not even try to f-ck you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Spence/Manny isn't an in house fight. They work for separate promotional companies. Both are WW champs so neither guy is moving up.

You still can't read even though this is like the 5th alt you've created since the main account was banned?

Maybe spend less time creating alts and try registering for a 3rd grade class and learn how to read. You probably wont even be the tallest kid in class and you are such a loser the teacher will not even try to f-ck you.
            so you are saying Manny will beat Spence?

because this is what you posted.

in house money CW or "move up" fights where we know the outcome and it ends up just being a payday.

Comment

so you are saying Manny will beat Spence?

because this is what you posted.
              No I don't think Manny will beat Spence. I think Spence will KHTFO. Again, this would be a unification fight between ww champs promoted by different people.

You are parsing a piece of the sentence I posted and trying to fit the fight into that piece rather than the whole sentence. If you knew how to read you wouldn't be doing this.

I don't want to see any in house money CW or "move up" fights where we know the outcome and it ends up just being a payday. The type of fight I am talking about is kahn/canelo, ggg/brook, spence/garcia or manny/loma, as I posted.

Spence/Manny is not one of those type of fights.

Now please go to school and learn to read before responding again so I don't have to waste my time explaining it to you.

Comment

No I don't think Manny will beat Spence. I think Spence will KHTFO. Again, this would be a unification fight between ww champs promoted by different people.

You are parsing a piece of the sentence I posted and trying to fit the fight into that piece rather than the whole sentence. If you knew how to read you wouldn't be doing this.

I don't want to see any in house money CW or "move up" fights where we know the outcome and it ends up just being a payday. The type of fight I am talking about is kahn/canelo, ggg/brook, spence/garcia or manny/loma, as I posted.

Spence/Manny is not one of those type of fights.

Now please go to school and learn to read before responding again so I don't have to waste my time explaining it to you.
                but you dont have any problem with manny vs crawford though right?

Comment

but you dont have any problem with manny vs crawford though right?
                  That is a unification fight between the current WBO and WBA ww champs. No boxing fan has a problem with a unification fight because it moves the division forward.

Comment

That is a unification fight between the current WBO and WBA ww champs. No boxing fan has a problem with a unification fight because it moves the division forward.
                    but i thought you said this?

in house money CW or "move up" fights where we know the outcome and it ends up just being a payday.
                    unless you changed your mind and crawford is not gonna beat manny to a bloody pulp anymore?

Comment

but i thought you said this?

unless you changed your mind and crawford is not gonna beat manny to a bloody pulp anymore?
                      Crawford nor Manny would be moving up. The fight isn't at a CW. I gave clear examples of the type of fights I was speaking about.

Why are you posting while banned? I believe that isn't allowed. You are not contributing to the thread, just trolling.

Is your life so meaningless that you have to create 5 alt accounts so you can continue to post?

-MEGA-
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-03-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X