Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Errol Spence is My First Option For Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight Loma that’s the fight fans want.

Comment

Delusional if he thinks he can beat spence

He has probably seen spence get hit but he rarely gets hit on the sweet spot
      He was rusty vs brook
      Probably let ocampo hit him to feel his power

Lets see how he reacts to the first body shot

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Wilder 40-0 39 knockouts. What is your point? Those fighters you mentioned have been knocked out by others fighters anyway.

I’m not saying Mikey isn’t solid because he is but he will be stopped if he faces Spence . Quagmire will be man down in Five
        Mikey might be knocked out by Spence! (Fury might be knocked out by Wilder!) However, the fact that he accepts the challenge and the risks is admirable! I respect him for that! BTW, how did P4P #1 Lomachenko do with Salido? Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Mikey might be knocked out by Spence! (Fury might be knocked out by Wilder!) However, the fact that he accepts the challenge and the risks is admirable! I respect him for that! BTW, how did P4P #1 Lomachenko do with Salido? Lol!
          So you respect a fighter for a match up that aint even happen and probably wont? lol. In that case, you must hold Khan to a very high standard too right? Because Khan damm near called out all the top names too.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
            So you respect a fighter for a match up that aint even happen and probably wont? lol. In that case, you must hold Khan to a very high standard too right? Because Khan damm near called out all the top names too.
            I respect Mikey for all he's accomplished already, 39-0 w/ 30 KOs is very impressive! Now if Mikey backs out of the fight, then I will give him the business for using Spence's name! For now, it seems the fight will happen in the 1st quarter 2019! It would've went down in December, but Wilder vs. Fury came along!

Please don't put Khan and Mikey in the same sentence! Mikey is undefeated, with titles at 126, 130, 135, and 140! Khan is...uh...he's Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Nevermind a win. I'm struggled to imagine that he makes it past the sixth round.
              Lol. I feel the same way. Good on him though for wanting a challenge that even guys in Spence's weight class don't want. It's hard to avoid fighting Ocampo's when no one else wants to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                I’m not being emotional I have just seen Mikey pull this stunt too many times. Is Spence the first big name that he has called out? Count the amount of names he has flirted with fighting then look who he has fought. It’s bordering on disrespectful now.

Having said that every time Fury spoke about Wilder and Joshua it would annoy me as I felt he had no intentions on facing them so he should keep his mouth shut. However, lo and behold he is facing Wilder in December so I should keep my mouth shut. I’m waiting for Mikey to do the same
                Bruh this is different and you know it. Mikey has never went after a fighter this rabidly.

He is not just mentioning fighting Spence like he has done with other fighters, he is literally going after him and he has already notified Showtime and Al Haymon.

He is consitently calling out Spence and after fighting Easter he made it clear that Spence and Spence alone is the guy he wants to fight next.

This is different and you know it. This aint just a random call out or a random mention of interest in fighting Spence, Mikey is literally going after this fight in every way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Bruh this is different and you know it. Mikey has never went after a fighter this rabidly.

He is not just mentioning fighting Spence like he has done with other fighters, he is literally going after him and he has already notified Showtime and Al Haymon.

He is consitently calling out Spence and after fighting Easter he made it clear that Spence and Spence alone is the guy he wants to fight next.

This is different and you know it. This aint just a random call out or a random mention of interest in fighting Spence, Mikey is literally going after this fight in every way possible.
                  Let’s see he still has his trump card if it is getting close to being finalised...... money. The deal breaker. If I’m wrong I will apologise to you

Comment

We love you Mikey but you're either becoming an arrogant prick or you have a death wish in the ring. This is a fight that you will get torn apart in. This ain't a Rocky movie dude

Comment

,................................................. ....

Comment

Working...
                      X