Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sampson: Sergio Martinez Taking Dangerous Risk With Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
    Yo this can't be real. Why would Sergio do this?
    Pride.

In fact I'm shocked we haven't seen Pirog call out Golovkin by now.

Comment

There goes desperate Eddie Hearn again, back at it!!!

Comment

Saw the title in the forum and thought it was a thread bump years ago.

43 and hasnt fought in almost 5 years.

He must need money. Especially with him going straight for punching bag Chavez Jr, who has the name to still sell some tickets.

His knees were completely ****ed last fight. 5 YEARS ago. Who wants to see this trash of a fight now?

Comment

Even Oscar the grouch would say this is a trash aśs fight, what in earth does Martinez need to still fight for?

I heard he has multiple businesses and even his own boxing promotions, I wonder who will show the fight!?

And, lmao @ Hearns trying to get this fight! He talks like he’s a big shark in an ocean but his actions displays a guppy in a ocean full of sharks while in the UK he’s a big fish in a very tiny pond!

Comment

Got a bad feeling about this one. Hate for Sergio to get another major injury. He's gonna haveta 'splain to fans why the he!! he's doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Got a bad feeling about this one. Hate for Sergio to get another major injury. He's gonna haveta 'splain to fans why the he!! he's doing this.
              He knows he still owes Junior a rematch. I'll watch it.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                He knows he still owes Junior a rematch. I'll watch it.
                I doubt Jr expected it, but hey, stranger things have happened. I would imagine the fight will have a decent gate.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Martinez does exceptionally well again Chavez Jr. I'm sure Chavez will be very heavy come fight time....but he doesn't take boxing seriously. He'll probably be outta shape....and in no condition to be in ring. While Martinez is 43, I still give him the edge. His body will probably be in very good shape. I believe fighters retire from boxing to refuel their bodies, btw, if you know what I mean

Comment

Working...
                  X