Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...who's paying for DAZN to watch Joshua vs Povetkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You paying for ESPN+ too?
    Not currently, but I probably will before their next card.

Or before the next card I like anyway. I don't like Bob's soft matchmaking with most of his cards. I feel ESPN+ is more hit or miss unlike DAZN with this WBSS tournament + I trust Hearn's matchmaking more. Even if I don't give a f#ck about Tevin Farmer fights. Also I like the idea of getting all the UK Matchroom cards.

Comment

So if I get DAZN next Saturday what other fights will be covered in my one month free trial?

Comment

If Povetkin watched last night's fight he's gotta be more motivated than ever to go for a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          So if I get DAZN next Saturday what other fights will be covered in my one month free trial?
          You'd get the AJ/Povetkin card, George Groves vs Callum Smith for the WBSS 168 final, the Chicago card with Vargas/Dulorme, Roman, Big Baby and Beterbiev, Relikh/Troyanovsky and Inoue/Payano card, the Lewis Ritson card in England, the Tete/Aloyan, and Tabiti/Fayfer card, Rodriguez/Moloney and Dorticos/Masternak card and finally the Andrade/Saunders card

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            You'd get the AJ/Povetkin card, George Groves vs Callum Smith for the WBSS 168 final, the Chicago card with Vargas/Dulorme, Roman, Big Baby and Beterbiev, Relikh/Troyanovsky and Inoue/Payano card, the Lewis Ritson card in England, the Tete/Aloyan, and Tabiti/Fayfer card, Rodriguez/Moloney and Dorticos/Masternak card and finally the Andrade/Saunders card
            Cool. I was gonna pay for the WBSS anyway but I'll wait until Saturday to sign up for my free trial

Comment

I'll be signing up Saturday morning and cancelling the 29th day lol..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Any of you guys?

They say it's the future. But personally I don't see myself paying a monthly fee for an app to watch boxing.
                Not me. If Dazn was like $5.00 like ESPN+, I would consider it. Here in Canada they charge $20.00 a month for it. All I watch is boxing, no other sports, so for me it is a waste of money.

Comment

Working...
                X