Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Underestimated COVID-19; Having It Changed Mindset About Lot Of Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Underestimated COVID-19; Having It Changed Mindset About Lot Of Things

Stephen Fulton was surprised he caught COVID-19. The undefeated junior featherweight contender took plenty of precautions once his fight against Angelo Leo was scheduled for August 1. Fulton contracted the coronavirus from someone on his team, thus he feels there probably isn't anything more he could've done to protect himself at that time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lotta Trumptards here, Fulton. They told me it was a hoax.

Comment

Its fake doe

Comment

UFC female fighter Irene Aldana got it as well and said she felt horrible months after as well.

Fake Chinese hoax virus doe.

Comment

The guy seems to have been saying that he underestimated the odds of contracting the virus. Not that he underestimated its potency. He had to sit out because he had the virus and had to quarantine lol. He mentioned no ill effects of the virus. Which makes sense as 9999 out of 10000 young healthy-enough people who get it, have no real issues.

Don't expect lefties to read past the propaganda headline, however. They are the useful idiots of the media and the left, for a reason.

If you tards want to walk around in a bubble suit the rest of your lives, that's fine. Just stay in your own dumb little bubbles and don't force that on everyone else.

Comment

Glad he's ok. Lots of people underestimate it until they or someone close to them gets it. That covid crap ain't no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Lotta Trumptards here, Fulton. They told me it was a hoax.
              And yet Trump says he had it and doesnt stop banging on about the vaccine ..��

Comment

Who cares..

He should be penalized for being extremely careless in the first place and not caring.

Comment

Its definitely real,but athletes are an interesting subject because being immune depleted from training, dieting and PEDs definitely affects the body's T cell immunity, especially in the respiratory system.Theyre fit,but not always healthy.

Comment

A fighter should know to never underestimate ANY opponent, including covid-19. That's how you get knocked out

Comment

Working...
                    X