Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury with belly at weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was chugging down water before the weigh in, fight night he'll be mid to high 260's.

I have a feeling he's doing what Mayweather did to Pacquaio. When you saw Mayweather at the weigh in he looked heavily muscled around his arms and shoulders, he was building power that could hurt Pacquaio.

I think when Roach and Pacquaio saw him at the weigh in they got a bit worried about getting caught when coming in and as a result Pacquaio was hesitant and Mayweather just boxed to a decision.

Fury is doing the exact same thing here, he looks more muscled around his arms and shoulders and it's going to make Wilder think twice about just carelessly throwing and Fury will look to box to a decision.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Bingo.

Who are you picking? I think Fury.

Like both guys and wouldn't be surprised if Wilder knocks him out either, can't see him winning on points.
        I’m with you. It’s a tough fight to call, but I’m picking Fury. As you say, however, Wilder might well win by KO. That’s the beauty of this fight: the outcome is anyone’s guess. It’s the biggest heavyweight contest in years. That’s a special thing.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Surprised and a bit saddened .Thought Fury would have looked in better shape.

Comment

Compare that to the first fight, lol. Looking like a large proportion of that "added weight" is fat. Not effective strategizing.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              ]

Compare that to the first fight, lol. Looking like a large proportion of that "added weight" is fat. Not effective strategizing.
              I feel the more advantages you have the better you will be .Its the fine margins that make all the difference .If Fury worked on his physique more he would become even better.I know in the past he has said the body beautiful doesn't win fights but ultimately the body is a machine and the better its looked after the better it runs.Likewise all athletes can keep on improving.

Hence the perfect heavyweight would have in abundance size,power,reach,strength etc .

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
                I feel the more advantages you have the better you will be .Its the fine margins that make all the difference .If Fury worked on his physique more he would become even better.I know in the past he has said the body beautiful doesn't win fights but ultimately the body is a machine and the better its looked after the better it runs.Likewise all athletes can keep on improving.

Hence the perfect heavyweight would have in abundance size,power,reach,strength etc .
                Totally agreed.

Comment

He is still lighter than Any Ruiz in his last fight.

Comment

I'm even more confident Fury will stop Wilder after the weigh in than I was before. Yeah he looks flabby, as usual but he also looks strong. He'll rough Wilder up on the inside, lean on him, go to the body, tire him and eventually stop him. It's gonna be a long night for deontay

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I'm even more confident Fury will stop Wilder after the weigh in than I was before. Yeah he looks flabby, as usual but he also looks strong. He'll rough Wilder up on the inside, lean on him, go to the body, tire him and eventually stop him. It's gonna be a long night for deontay
                      Exactly.

Even David Haye said he was impressed with how strong Fury looks. Fury is never going to look ripped around the waist, not sure why anyone in shocked by a bit of fat around his waist now, it’s always been there. Even more so since he has bad loose skin from being obese.

Fury’s upper body looks stronger than i’ve ever seen. If he gets inside, i see him punishing Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X