Clear All

• Every single move I've seen in 2015 was pure dog sht

pure and raw dog *****

the revenant
    star wars
    the martian
    hateful eight
    sicario

AWFUL. all of them. have yet to see a good movie this year.

hollywood needs less liberal agenda pushing and create more good movies.

Thats a hell of a cross section of movies you think are dog ****. Whats some past movies you dug?

You see Bone Tomahawk or Spotlight? Those are two of the better films I saw this year.

Comment

The only good movies are foreign films or independent ones. They actually have to develop a story and characters to make an interesting movie. Most big Hollywood films suck.

Comment

yeah...even "spotlight" movie who i thought would drain my emotion turn out to be pretty weak, i only gave it 7/10.

all the summer blockbuster are pretty meh and the awards bait movies in the end of the year are nothing sprecial.

this is pretty weak year for cinema, i remember last year i have at least 2 movies i really love in "dallas buyer club" and "grand budapest hotel"

Comment

You need to watch Beasts of No nation. MI 5 is also pretty entertaining. SOOC is also pretty good, wished they didn't leave out any key events in the movie...

Comment

The Revenant and Black Mass were great.

Comment

The good dinosaur is pretty good!

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sor...year=2015,2015

theirs a few good movies but depends what you looking for? I though interstellar and martian was crap but I really liked mad max.

Comment

Perhaps it's your taste in films which is shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post
                    Perhaps it's your taste in films which is shit?
                    this right here, not necessarily he taste he just expecting too much from a movie lol.

I tend to not like serious movies so I think they arent that great and I rate comedies way higher cause its what I get the most joy from. This dude probably watching movies hoping he gets some grand epiphany lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X