Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez looks in great shape as he prepares for comeback.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez looks in great shape as he prepares for comeback.

Sergio declared to the argentinean press that after years of treatment and rest, his knees feel great and he's moving as well as ever.

he actually does look good... but i mean is sergio really hurting that bad for money???

Comment

Ah ok.....

Comment

Lol terrible idea. He already screwed the fans vs cotton when he knew he was gonna win a single round

Comment

He's 43 1/2 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Lol terrible idea. He already screwed the fans vs cotton when he knew he was gonna win a single round
            Well said & I’m a huge Sergio fan but, he knew he had no business fighting Cotto when he did. He wants to erase that bad taste that was left but that was 4 years ago....

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              he actually does look good... but i mean is sergio really hurting that bad for money???
              If Floyd came back to fight Pacquiao again for 100+ millions. Would you think it's because he doesn't have enough money? I think they still want to make money if they can.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                If Floyd came back to fight Pacquiao again for 100+ millions. Would you think it's because he doesn't have enough money? I think they still want to make money if they can.

But will chavez jr martinez II even generate that much money??? This fight isnt exactly in high demand to be seen lol what network is even gonna pick this up?

A bum knee and 6 years later lol

Comment

Those male modeling gigs must not bring in enough $$$ for Sergio .

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    But will chavez jr martinez II even generate that much money??? This fight isnt exactly in high demand to be seen lol what network is even gonna pick this up?

A bum knee and 6 years later lol
                    Sergio likes to train and stay in shape. Maybe just one million is good for him. Maybe he is doing this because he likes the spotlight.

Comment

Working...
                    X